Who deserves a title shot more - Stipe Miocic or Brock Lesnar?

Who deserves a title shot more - Stipe Miocic or Brock Lesnar?

• Stipe Miocic

• Brock Lesnar

• Both don’t deserve a title shot.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard some of you say both Lesnar & Miocic are both not deserving of the title shot. So let’s see what the poll numbers will say.

The most deserving contender will be the winner of Ngannou-JDS.

This is a no brainer. Does anyone actually think Bork deserves a title shot?!?

Stipe is the greatest UFC HW-champ ever, that's simply statistics. So obviously he deserves a rematch more than Brock, who was gifted a title run in the fist place (as opposed to Stipe), AND was caught using ped's.

I dont like immediate title shots so both of them dont deserve it.

It's a no brainer.

It's Stunnin' Steve Austin.

Imagine the ppv buys.

I said neither deserve it... Brock hasn't fought in forever, and even though he beat Hunt it technically was a NC

Stipe doesn't deserve it, he was KO'd in the first round the first fight with DC. He needs another win or two.

Give it to the JDS/Ngannou or Reem if he gets another win or JBJ if he moves up after the Santos fight.

Neither, lol.
Stipe got KO'd by the champ in his last fight, what the fuck is it with these instant rematches? Didn't UFC learn from Cody vs TJ 2?
What if Stipe wins? maaaan, fuck this.

stipe doesn't deserve shit, maybe he should earn his shot....

stipe doesn't deserve shit, maybe he should earn his shot....

I'm not saying he necessarily deserves an instant rematch, but he IS, in fact, the "greatest" HW champ in the UFC. If anyone deserves an instant rematch, he's definitely up there.

Obviously Brock. Bigger name, bigger money. What else matters in UFC title fights?

Ngannou has been deserving of a title shot, even before the JDS fight.

Stipe doesn't deserve shit, especially from how he complained on twitter for a year instead of staying active.

Stipe. Defended the title more than anybody in the history of the division. Brock is just a red panty night for DC. Let him do that shit in his last fight after he's already fought everybody else relevant and then walk off into the sunset...

I'd rather watch Brock so I voted for him. Deserves has nothing to do with it.

Back