Who cuts the most weight - current UFC roster

DOMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone cut more than Till? Says he weighs 215 between fights and ~ 200 fight night.
tryon-woodley-darren-till-25-presser.jpg

If those numbers are accurate, that's probably the most since Rumble. And we all saw how that played out.

Such a blatant abuse of rules and lack of integrity.

Till is huge! He shouldn't be fighting at WW, but he's Dana's next play thing and wants him to be a two, possibly first, three time champion.

Doesn't matter anyway, Woodley derailing that hype train!

What kind of a pussy do you have to be to fight two weight classes below your natural weight.

Hard to believe anybody cuts more than Till at the current moment. Maybe Anthony Johnson in his WW days. Till is a legit MW. If he misses 170 again he should be banned from the division.

He looks like he should start cutting right now

He dwarfed Woodley yesterday. Wondering if Tyron sat down and thought maybe I should have waited on Colby.

Anyone cut more than Till? Says he weighs 215 between fights and ~ 200 fight night.
tryon-woodley-darren-till-25-presser.jpg

People acting like most people don't cut nearly as much as him. Woodley walks around like 200, and he isn't even the biggest dude.

Pretty sure Woodley is over 200lbs. The size difference when he rehydrates is noticeably big.

He dwarfed Woodley yesterday. Wondering if Tyron sat down and thought maybe I should have waited on Colby.
He's going to wrestle fuck him. This is a easier fight than Colby stylistically.

Hard to believe anybody cuts more than Till at the current moment. Maybe Anthony Johnson in his WW days. Till is a legit MW. If he misses 170 again he should be banned from the division.

And the thing is how big of an advantage is it really? Rumble did amazing at his natural weightclass.

I honestly think Till matches up extremely well vs the top-5 at MW.

Back