Who cuts the most weight - current UFC roster

And the thing is how big of an advantage is it really? Rumble did amazing at his natural weightclass.

I honestly think Till matches up extremely well vs the top-5 at MW.
Yep. Central nervous system fatigue is a baaaaad thing. Pretty much everyone who cuts alot has cns fatigue going into their fight.

I know several of the Women's Bantamweights are cutting
at least 25 lbs maybe more to get to 135 lbs

Also Megan Anderson & Cris Cyborg are cutting about 35
lbs minimum to get to 145 lbs

Till has no groundgame, just his size there and Colby has terrible standup + lesser groundgame than woodley. All he has is cardio thanks to epo.

Tyron's real enemies are his shoulder surgeries and age.

Khabib walks around 190 and cuts to 155... thats really a weightCUT

215 is him fat, not in shape

Such a blatant abuse of rules and lack of integrity.
I mean, aside of the 2 times he missed weight, there is no abuse of rules or lack of integrity

People acting like most people don't cut nearly as much as him. Woodley walks around like 200, and he isn't even the biggest dude.
nah, till is one of if not the biggest weight cutter today in the ufc

McKenzie Dern cuts from 155 to 115

Nate Diaz cuts from 300+ to 155

Max cuts from about 175-180 down to 145... percentage wise, that may be the biggest cut in the UFC. Possibly even more so than Till.

By what, like 5 lbs? lmao

He isn't the only MW fighting at WW.
he's huge, you can clearly see that. you're saying that there are more guys who look like MWs? not sure. saw the top 15 quickly and didn't see a name

Well, weight cutting has hurt the sport badly and will continue to do so. It will only get worse until it’s stopped.

he's huge, you can clearly see that. you're saying that there are more guys who look like MWs? not sure. saw the top 15 quickly and didn't see a name

I didn't say he wasn't huge. I said others were big too.

I don’t think Till has ever made chanpionship weight. He shouldn’t be in title consideration.

Probably DC. He was pretty heavy vs Stipe when in shape.

Back