Who Currently is the Best Commentator in the UFC?

Except he knows nothing about fighting. The color commentators provide expert analysis.
Dude, I just want Proper Fitz and Silly Goldie. I'm not really reading into this the same way.

<Fedor23>

Anik and Gooden. Joe is fucking terrible, DC is annoying. Felder and Bisping are ok.

Unpopular Opinion.
But my favorite trio right now is Anik/Felder/Bisping

They fuck around enough during less than exciting fights and tend to seem like they are having the most fun. Also despite his annoying company man behavior sometimes Bisping is much better than DC or Cruz when it comes to fighter analysis.

Mauro Renallo is awesome. Wish he was in the UFC.

The best? I don't know. I have problems with almost all of them. Fitzgerald and Gooden are "just". The other ones I more or less have active annoyances with. I don't like when they started hamming it up. Sometimes they act like they've never seen someone get punched before because everything is " UUUUGGGGHHHH!!! The JAAAAAHHHHHGGGGBBBBBBBBBBB" "OOOOOOOUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!". They lean way too hard into the sensationalism and hyperbole of the social media influencer age.

Anik is the best play by play guy. I tend to like Felder as a color guy. Really even keeled and usually insightful most of the time with the least amount of drawbacks I find. Bisping can be fun, but he goes on too many tangents trying to get a rise out of his co commentators and can really de-rail the flow of the booth. Dom is very technical which I like, but petty squabbles too much. DC I kind of like, but he sucks with rogan. Rogan is just a sound board at this point spitting out his usual cliches which has gotten very tiring. Sanko seems alright.

Anik is pissing me off too much with how he scores. Pushes 10-8s wayyyy too much.

They all suck, but I can tolerate Brendan Fitzgerald.

Felder and the whore. The rest are shit. Bring back Stann please.

Back