Who closed the thread?

You can discuss religious threads in The Wasteland... so I'm not seeing where you're going with this point?

~Foz

Very nice avoidance on the part of the mods. I would like to known exactly at what point the thread, any thread that is closed, became to offensive to the senses that it had to be closed.

If all the emails are a hassle I suggest you step down to avoid the problem.

When a thread gets closed the people involved would like to know why, at what point was it over the top. When you close it just post with a bit of an explination.

Is that too much effort?

Given the other shit we deal with (important things) - yes, it's too much effort...and 9 times out of 10 when a thread is closed or deleted an explanation is given.

Given the other shit we deal with (important things) - yes, it's too much effort...and 9 times out of 10 when a thread is closed or deleted an explanation is given.

9 out of 10 really? I am not saying your are wrong I just have never seen that with religious threads. I have seen it once with vulgarity in a thread title in the mayberry.

Too much effort? important stuff? How about keeping the members happy?

Oh yeah maybe mods really do worship the devil. :icon_chee

9 out of 10 really? I am not saying your are wrong I just have never seen that with religious threads. I have seen it once with vulgarity in a thread title in the mayberry.

Too much effort? important stuff? How about keeping the members happy?

Oh yeah maybe mods really do worship the devil. :icon_chee

Most of the time yeah, I suppose we could make the effort to post a reason every time we delete a thread though...we're outnumbered something like 4,000 to one and just moderation in general can be a pretty daunting task at times.

Back