Who caught Nate and Conor double teaming that dumbass reporter?

Not a single fucking one, it seems - but I've stopped at your post because scrolling through post after post with no dick pic or dick video will only piss me off.
Dick_Sargent.jpg-11392.jpg

Conor and Nate double teaming some dude and everyone on the first page wants dick videos.

this thread is mad gay.

Soo did we ever get those dick pics?

Love how this thread is here, and yet I'll never know if Sherdog would rather fuck Arianny or Gilbert Melendez

Nate defended Conor saying most guys would have given up in the guillotine.

I thought that was cool. Nate's not a fan of non-MMA fighters talking shit about or knocking MMA fighters.

Nate defended Conor saying most guys would have given up in the guillotine.

I thought that was cool. Nate's not a fan of non-MMA fighters talking shit about or knocking MMA fighters.
Um, yeah.

We're gonna need to see your dick plz.

Ignoring all if the shertards, after hearing them both speak, its amazing how much respect they have for each other.

Someone got respect and humility beaten into them, it wasn't by choice as more as it was forced down your throat.

Sigh *puts dick back in pants*

Post the video dick

Someone got respect and humility beaten into them, it wasn't by choice as more as it was forced down your throat.

The respect was always there, Conor's just amazing at talking mad shit that creates a buzz and gets all the casuals interested.

The journalist that called Nate 'Kate' by accident. lol

What a goof.

Back