Who can stop Jonathan Martinez?

The scale destroys him before the fight even starts

No, this one

giphy.gif

he's alright too

If this guy was undefeated or had only one early loss, I would have understood this thread... maybe.

Who can stop him?
Someone who can check leg kicks?
A wrestler?
A bjj guy?
A guy who cannot check leg kicks but KOs him early?
Usada? (just a joke, he is not a suspect)

In my opinion, at least half of the top 10 convincingly. Which is still a compliment.
The legs kicks are killer, but most really good guys find ways to neutralize them before they do too much damage.
That or he leg kicks his way to an undefeated title reign and ends up in the HoF in 10 years. Who knows with this sport.

He literally JUST got ranked in his last fight can we stop doing this with every up and coming fighter, he didn’t even beat the guy who got him ranked

after last night , they all will be afraid about those kicks.
great fighter indeed

Fast track him to fight Omalley, give him Yan.

A fight with #10Munhoz, or #9Cruz seems logical. He needs a step up, he fought the guy just behind him and dissected him. Suppose you could do #11Umar too, but Umar deserves a step up himself and martinez is behind him. Plus probably a fight better suited to do when they're both in the top 10 or top 5.
I like the Cruz fight. He was talking mad shit in the fight about Yanez not being able to check leg kicks.

He's better that I thought he was but still loses to pretty much everyone in the top 10 if not all.

Back