who bought rushfit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am an animated muppet named Monster, but the hand holding it runs the 100m in sub 10 seconds.

why did you change you awesome av ? this is equally as awesome though.

I am on week two. The only thing I would have to say is that they assume you already know the MMA/fight jargon. My co-working started and quit within a week, when I got to the fight conditioning workout I found out why. You are expected to know how to throw a jab, cross, knee, sprawl conbination... She was completely in the dark as to what a sprawl meant... I love it and would recommend it to anybody serious about getting into fight shape...

wtf? Seriously, why didn't she just go on "the internet" and use a "search engine" such as "Google" to find out what a "sprawl" was?

Look, I just googled "sprawl rushfit" and this was the first hit:

YouTube - GSP RUSHFIT Sprawl to Shoot

It's a video of GSP and a trainer explaining and demonstrating a sprawl for Rushfit people. What's your coworker's problem? Probably just lazy.

For folks who are wicked out of shape, its a good way to get off their ass and moving. For anyone who is serious about training, there are much better S&C programs out there.

So I guess GSP is wicked out of shape and not serious about about training, because he was having a hard time with the Rushfit workouts. o_O

Why don't you try it before you knock it, because the program is no joke.

I tried it and got killer ridges in my serratus and obliques, so I must be qualified to speak on its utility.

I'd try it, but it's too hardcore for me. I don't even drink Xyience or wear Tapout shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back