• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who beats Floyd?

smellmyfarts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Simple question

Who beats Floyd at WW in his prime all time?

I got Leonard, Hearns and Durran for sure Possibly De la Hoya, Ray Robinson?

Oscar was way past prime in their fight, and he still was winning the fight at the halfway point.

I think Tommy Hearns is his hardest fight out of your list and then Leonard. But Floyd can win those fights too. *I haven't really seen anything but HL reels of Ray Robinson*

I don't think anyone is a guaranteed win against today's Floyd. But Floyd has spent his entire career getting here; this isn't the guy who fought Augustus, Castillo or even Chop-Chop. Modern Floyd doesn't have a terrible match up at ww.

Usain Bolt.

Usain-Bolt.jpg

Golovkin. He even said he'd drop down to 154 to fight him.

I think Floyd beats Duran, that is a huge Style mismatch for Hands of Stone. Leonard played the long range fight against Duran in the second fight, to the point he quit on his stool instead of continuing to get styled on. Floyd is more then capable of repeating that.

Leonard, Hearns and prime DLH though, hmm, I don't know. Those are pickems for me, I cant decide. Robinson kills Floyd, no question.

Simple question

Who beats Floyd at WW in his prime all time?

I got Leonard, Hearns and Durran for sure Possibly De la Hoya, Ray Robinson?

Oscar was way past prime in their fight, and he still was winning the fight at the halfway point.

Who the fuck is Durran?

Golovkin. He even said he'd drop down to 154 to fight him.

That really would be the icing on the cake.
I'd give Floyd a decent chance too, with his mastery of evasiveness. Too risky though.

Back