International WHO Ask People Not to Attack Monkeys for Monkeypox Outbreak

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I feel dumber just reading this shit.
The World Health Organization is urging the public not to attack monkeys amid the monkeypox outbreak, following reports that primates have been poisoned and killed in Brazil.

"What people need to know is that the transmission we are seeing is happening between humans," WHO spokesperson Dr. Margaret Harris said Tuesday at a press briefing in Geneva.

At least 10 monkeys in Brazil, a combination of marmosets and capuchins, were rescued showing signs of intoxication or having been harmed, the Brazilian news outlet G1 reported Sunday. Seven of them died and the others were being monitored at a zoo in São José do Rio Preto, in the state of São Paolo.

The Environmental Military Police in Brazil believe the poisonings were perpetrated by people, out of a fear of monkeypox, G1 reported.
WHO warns people not to attack monkeys amid monkeypox outbreak (nbcnews.com)

Considering how quickly the left
Condemned and dehumanized the unvaccinated and celebrated their deaths and applauded the mandates and mass firings; I could see this being a very real possibility
In all fairness some people went all subhuman and blamed all Asians for Covid as well, just as many looked at all brown people with suspicion after 9/11 or how some think all white folks are colonizers.. The whole hug an Asian and calling travel restrictions from China racist was utter stupidity as well, don't get me wrong.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half are stupider than that.

Ideology doesn't immunize from stupidity. Unfortunately.

Has this been a problem I've missed?

No one thinks gays are going to physically attack monkeys or anyone for that matter... The world health org is about as credible as black lives matter at this point...

No one thinks gays are going to physically attack monkeys or anyone for that matter... The world health org is about as credible as black lives matter at this point...

7 in Brazil have already been attacked or harmed.
People will do it
lol

7 in Brazil have already been attacked or harmed.
People will do it
lol
Maybe Brazilian gays but not the average gays...

Monkey pox has been in Africa for a long time where they eat monkeys and have little respect for any simian life. Who's the WHO treating as if they're going to attack monkeys for something gay people are mostly spreading not monkeys?... Where tf are monkeys just hanging out to be attacked anyway? I guess Brazil?...

And of course they target marmosets and capuchins cause they're the size of a hand, attack a great ape and they'll get popped like a monkey pock...

Maybe Brazilian gays but not the average gays...

Monkey pox has been in Africa for a long time where they eat monkeys and have little respect for any simian life. Who's the WHO treating as if they're going to attack monkeys for something gay people are mostly spreading not monkeys?... Where tf are monkeys just hanging out to be attacked anyway? I guess Brazil?...

And of course they target marmosets and capuchins cause they're the size of a hand, attack a great ape and they'll get popped like a monkey pock...

Great Apes aren't monkeys, so that would be hilariously epic levels of stupidity

Why would it specifically be gays?

let's get creative
Planet Jupiter Pox
Asteroid Belt Pox

now let the morons go attack those too.

How much you wanna bet this Monkey Pox thing leads all the way back to that poor orangutan that was being pimped out a few years ago..

It makes sense. I punched a cow right in the lips when madcow was all the rage. I later apologized.

What type of monkeys? Sounds like WHO needs a DEI training session themselves

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back