Who are the Top UK fighters right now?

Slongkong

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Outside of UFC and Bellator of course. When a fighter from the UK blows up you know it, and recently more and more really good ones are coming out of there. WHo are the top ones right now? outside of Scott Askham (who I'm pretty high on, this kids a monster!!) I don't really know who's a legit prospect out there. Help?

Matter of opinion really. I know fight matrix has a top uk rankings I think, but it's all opinions.

Outside of UFC and Bellator it has to be Paul Daley. He is with K-1 now.

If you include Ireland, next should be Cathal Pendred. He is on TUF, but not yet signed by UFC.

Ian Freeman declared retirement recently, but he was on 3 fight win streak (last Win over Ricco Rodriguez in 2013)

Here is a complete list of Top 30 UK/Ireland fighters:

g_Ftr_RkTbl_UK_p4p_30.jpg

Brett Johns is kinda boring but talented, and especially he's a BW.

How about Walter Gahadza?
His record (14-0) looks good.

Those rankings are horrendous. If you are asking about prospects then the following are probably the best around at the moment:

Michael Page (6-0)
Scott Askham (11-0)
Danny Roberts (11-1)
Chris Fishgold (10-0)
Walter Gahadza (14-0)
Ryan Scope (8-0)
Leon Edwards (7-1)
Chi Lewis Parry (5-0)

Gahadza will fight Scope in August so the winner of that will gain a lot of interest i'm sure.

I think Danny Roberts and Chris Fishgold are future top tier UFC fighters because they have shown competence in all areas, the rest still have a lot of unanswered questions.

How about Walter Gahadza?
His record (14-0) looks good.

Gahadza is #34 on our list.
Yes he is undefeated, but he didn't fight anybody with the higher rating.
We have him as 13-0. I just checked and admit that we are missing one of his fights (Piotrkowski).
When we add that fight, he might get a few more points and maybe go into top 30 UK.

Here is the UK list from #31 to #50:

g_Ftr_RkTbl_UK31_p4p_30.jpg

Someone I think is solid and never gets mentioned is Iain Martell. Big muscular light heavyweight, 10-1 record with 9 stoppages, trains at Team Kaebon.

Arnold Allen is a future star. 7-0 Only 20 years old

Uk has a shit ton of good prospects at the moment

Someone I think is solid and never gets mentioned is Iain Martell. Big muscular light heavyweight, 10-1 record with 9 stoppages, trains at Team Kaebon.

yes mate, tough and hard hitter. couple more years of top training and he will be famous

Arnold Allen is a future star. 7-0 Only 20 years old

Uk has a shit ton of good prospects at the moment

good call. a while ago, he scalped a top, well hyped prospect himself. way to make an entrance.

Nikki Sahota

article-0-1A4183D3000005DC-143_634x464.jpg

article-0-1A41851F000005DC-515_306x691.jpg
9aaf753812a7551783c79ec98bbe98fc.jpg

Lucy Payne

article-0-1288E4B0000005DC-891_634x924.jpg
DSC_0507.JPG

Just because. No particular reason.

There's a young prospect called Ben Holdsworth, ammy only thus far, been following him for a while. His fight with another prospect called Bom Pierre showed me he's got heart for fucking days and a chin to match it. He's also slick as shit on the ground. He will be a big prospect. I am telling you.

I've heard he's done some boxing recently though. I'm hoping its not a full time thing.

Outside of UFC and Bellator it has to be Paul Daley. He is with K-1 now.

If you include Ireland, next should be Cathal Pendred. He is on TUF, but not yet signed by UFC.

Ian Freeman declared retirement recently, but he was on 3 fight win streak (last Win over Ricco Rodriguez in 2013)

Here is a complete list of Top 30 UK/Ireland fighters:

g_Ftr_RkTbl_UK_p4p_30.jpg

Including Ireland is the same as including Canadians on the list of best fighters from the US.

Where the fuck is Rob Sinclair? I know he's injured and been out for ages but wtf?

Back