Who are the Top UK fighters right now?

Yeah surely Rob Sinclair deserves a mention before now. Some others off the top of my head are Martin Delaney 9-0, Steven Ray 14-5, Graham Turner 23-8, Ryan Scope 8-0, Brett Johns 10-0, Danny Roberts 11-1, Saul Rogers 9-1, Chris Fishgold 10-0, Walter Gahadza 11-0.

Another prospect to keep an eye on that never really gets mentioned is Darren Till. 8-0-0 with 7 stoppages and just 20 years old (might be 21 now). Has over 20 Muay Thai fights starting at 15 years old, is a former English Muay Thai champion, trains at Team Kaebon but has been fighting for promotions in Brazil.

Another prospect to keep an eye on that never really gets mentioned is Darren Till. 8-0-0 with 7 stoppages and just 20 years old (might be 21 now). Has over 20 Muay Thai fights starting at 15 years old, is a former English Muay Thai champion, trains at Team Kaebon but has been fighting for promotions in Brazil.

Good call. Kid has balls fighting out on the regional circuit in Curitiba

Nice find. 3-0 amateur on top of that too. Do you know when he's fighting next?

He's caught my attention. Big show ready.

He is like 27, fights nobodies and keeps getting injured, not the best Welterweight prospect in the UK.

Leon Edwards is 22 and has taken out proven fighters like Wayne Murrie & Wendle Lewis in the 1st round. His only loss comes via DQ due to Knee to downed opponent, his opponent slumped to the ground, it was a fair KO. He fights this weekend against unbeaten Scot Shaun Taylor, He will run over him.

Danny Roberts is in his mid-twenties and holds stoppage wins over Jim Wallhead & Jack Mason and will fight for the Cage Warriors championship late this year or early next.

Michael Page shows great promise and is incredibly entertaining and is picking up the level of opponent now.

Ryan Scope is an undefeated 21 year old who Gahadza was supposed to face on like 4 occasions but kept pulling out. Scope being just 21 and with a win over Ali Arish he has to be considered a hotter prospect than Gahadza.

Gahadza is probably number 5 in the UK Welterweight prospect list behind the above 4. I am fairly sure Edwards, Roberts, Page and Scope will fight in the UFC at some point, Gahadza i am not so sure.

Jack Grant
Cory Tait
Jefferson George
Anas Siraj Mounir
Carl Booth
Galore Bofando - Seriously watch this guy fight.

how in the hell is McGregor ahead of Bisping? The Count's recent win over a senior citizen was still by far a more impressive scalp than anything Conor has done.

Jack Grant
Cory Tait
Jefferson George
Anas Siraj Mounir
Carl Booth
Galore Bofando - Seriously watch this guy fight.

Just checked out Galore Bofando, guy is a beast and his only losses are DQs.

Just checked out Galore Bofando, guy is a beast and his only losses are DQs.

He doesn't fight MMA anymore. He competes in these weird Kickboxing bouts where they wear MMA gloves and fight in a cage but no ground fighting. He trains with Michael Page as well lol. Imagine their sparring sessions, i would pay to watch them spar.

Back