Who ARE the modulaters heree?, I WANNA KNOW!!!!

Well that was no fun. Your a paranoid fucker by the sounds of it, who cares who the mods are?

This is the most interesting thread of the last hour. Don't get excited Steve it's a slow afternoon (Sydney time).

Even punkmother showed up then disappeared without a word. If things don't pick up I might have to do some work.

Matt... who is that in your avatar.... and what are those things in front of her??

Originally posted by ShootoKing
Matt... who is that in your avatar.... and what are those things in front of her??

She's my most recent ex.

Gorgeous, giving, spoilt model. She's a lovely girl but she costs too much to keep.

The thing underneath is my forehead. I thought I'd try to reveal various body parts ala lil'surfer girl to try to arouse interest in what I look like.;)

steve, this thread is beautiful...keep up the good work

Originally posted by BertBelfort
6thsense.jpg

That might be the funniest thing I have ever seen on a forum ever!

Hey Steve I'm not a mod but my name is Jeff

I'm still looking forward to seeing this board's best and brightest to reply to my post.

meaty will be on his way

Originally posted by Steve Dougson
I'm still looking forward to seeing this board's best and brightest to reply to my post.

8886724-c012-01640195-.jpg

What the fuck is goin on here, I just clicked in on page four, I ain't fixin to peruse all that other shit in my present state, somebody gimme a synopsis while I slice my fucking hollow points.

DMF,

Steves a strange guy searching for modulators :D, everyones getting kinda upset :D

Well then, I guess I'm yer huck. Heel yourself drycunt cause I'm aimin' ta fill yer bitty nuts fulla lead.

Back