• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Are The Biggest Cheaters In The Sport?

<6><6>
This guy is the biggest cheater in the sport.

uisoDxP.jpg
300_Gunnar_Nelson_vs_Santiago_Ponzinibbio.0.jpg
Eye poke contender Ponzi coming for Jones

You have to be pretty naive to not think every fighter has probably took something in their careers at some point. It really just doesnt shock me anymore whenever someone is caught now.

Does chael not count because he owned up to it or because he used everything that he could get his hands on?

Chael didnt really own up to it and basically said he needs peds or hell die lol

Chael didnt really own up to it and basically said he needs peds or hell die lol
I believe Chael said something along the lines of, "you guys only found two things in my sample, you need to test it again", implying that he was on a larger scale juicing cocktail. His comment "if you ain't cheating you ain't trying" at least proves that he is an honest cheat, if that exists.

comparing tibau pre-USADA and post-USADA, it's basically guaranteed this man was on roids at least more than half his fights pre-usada

Bork Lazer
Pokes
Warmaster
TRTitor
Gomugomu Silva
Fael Trollnen
Borg

Suspect as fook
Dillasnake
ForgeyJesus
Eraser head
And Pokes again because he snitched.

"I luh you. See you soon. Boi."

Overeem never cheated, he was just on that all godly powerful Horse meat, just like Mir on that lean empowering as fuck Kangaroo meat.

Also how did gay jesus not get mentioned.

Back