• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who are some fighters you used to be a fan of, but then stopped being a fan?

that's the dumbest shit i've ever read. who the fook are you? LOL. this sport is not clean, and disliking a fighter because they tested positive, literally proves you know jack shit. go on mr. fantasy man.
So your position is everyone's a cheat and the guys getting caught are just too stupid to game the system? Big difference between the sport is not clean and the sport is 100 percent dirty lad. Your Edgelord take aside there's absolutely clean fighters in the sport.

So your position is everyone's a cheat and the guys getting caught are just too stupid to game the system? Big difference between the sport is not clean and the sport is 100 percent dirty lad. Your Edgelord take aside there's absolutely clean fighters in the sport.
Yes.

dude if you think as a 30 year old, dating a 17 year old isn't that big of a gap, then you should probably take a seat.

Sorry...what I meant to say was that a 13 year age gap isn't a huge deal if one person is 30 (and the other is 43) for example. But it's a massive difference if one is 30 and the other is 17.

Wouldn't say i was a fan of any of these fighters but once fighters are confirmed drug cheats I lose respect for them and root against them in fights.

Eg. Werdum, Dillashaw, and circumstances like Conor recently etc etc

Sorry...what I meant to say was that a 13 year age gap isn't a huge deal if one person is 30 (and the other is 43) for example. But it's a massive difference if one is 30 and the other is 17.

Other differences such as social/financial situation, intelligence, use of manipulation techniques etc are gross too.

that's the dumbest shit i've ever read. who the fook are you? LOL. this sport is not clean, and disliking a fighter because they tested positive, literally proves you know jack shit. go on mr. fantasy man.
Even if you are of the position that its not a clean sport,and "everyone is on steroids" there is still some that are punished and those who arent.

Some get the rules bent for their steroid abuse and others get the book thrown at them.

Hasn't happened yet
Closest I guess would be Rousey but I still appreciate her run and what she means for WMMA

Even if you are of the position that its not a clean sport,and "everyone is on steroids" there is still some that are punished and those who arent.

Some get the rules bent for their steroid abuse and others get the book thrown at them.
i agree with your separate point entirely. some get absolutely fucked and others are above it.

Conor, easily.
Pre and Post-Alvarez Conor. I think I said enough.

Shevchenko big time. Was a big fan and she was a super talented dynamic striker but the excuses and narrative that she spins are bordering on legitimate delusion.

Masvidal after that Colby attack.

Jones after that wife beating situation. I’m becoming a fan again though and I don’t like myself for it. The guy is just too good

TJ- EPO

Till- for being a lazy cunt

Ngannou- for leaving UFC

Which fighters in MMA did you used to be a fan of, and stopped being a fan, and why did you stop being a fan?

For me its Henry Cejudo. Always found him to be an exceptional talent, but then the triple C and cringe persona became too much. Still respect him though
Mark Hunt

That's not math sir. You are pointing to a fight that was less than 3 years ago.....

This is factually in less than 3 years, sir

View attachment 976182

We are March 2023

July 15, 2020 to March 28, 2023 is not 3 years, sir.

Estimations my friend, regardless you proved my point for me. Look at the record:

3 fights from July 2020 to Sept 2020.
3 fights from Sept 2020 to Sept 2022
Only rumours I've heard lately is possibly Costa on Oct 2023

Estimations my friend, regardless you proved my point for me. Look at the record:

3 fights from July 2020 to Sept 2020.
3 fights from Sept 2020 to Sept 2022
Only rumours I've heard lately is possibly Costa on Oct 2023
Costa fought 3 times in 3 years, khamzat fought 6 times in just under 3

Factual statement. Nor sure where you learned math growing up but I feel you were ripped off. You're listing fights in 2 year spans, not 3

2020 to 2022 is 2 years sir, not 3

Alright, I'll bite, when were you a fan of Strickland and what changed?

Prior to his Nordine Talib fight, I never paid attention to him, that fight he talked the whole time to Nordine and asking him why won’t you just fall over. I think it was Bisping announcing and saying Strickland rubs people the wrong way and I thought that was odd bc I hated Bisping at the time.I didn’t don’t realize Strickland is a Sociopath.

Bisping is other way for me. Hated him for talking to much, but now he grew on me in retirement.

Back