Who’s in the wrong?

i think both are in the wrong including the trainers letting this go on.
hes got a fight coming up that guy is a 300lb grappler.
the big guy didn't have evil intent but there was shit talk from sean before hand. but this is more doesn't realize his own strength because he actually bends the arm back pretty decent in slow mo and sean says his arm is fucked in the video.
it is also parillos b day here and this might have been semi fake or all fake. .

either way both were in different head spaces, sean was more in the wrong for immediately taking it to strikes.

also babies call each other bro. what is this shit. literally everyone says bro these days. it doesn't make you sound cool. it sounds childish. like baby shit.

It was a dick move by Orlando. I get the argument of trying to coach some one out of bad habits. There’s nothing wrong with that. But a dude his size and strength doing that real fast when the arm is stuck is shitty and unnecessary. He’s a fake nice guy like a bunch of the other bjj dudes on social media. They play off like they are these super humble good honorable men but they’re still hard asses with big egos that like to show they are tougher and better than others.

this is literally what jiujitsu and combat sports does to people. but jiujitsu especially. joe rogan goes on and on about how it keeps you humble but only if you suck. if you excel in it or you compete it in it grows the ego in a weird way where you are constantly acting and trying to be as humble as possible but when it really comes down to it you are an asshole . any man who dominates other men to submission and is good at it developed weird mental and sexual issues relating to physical dependency of other men and their muscles.

Reactions: Yep
i think both are in the wrong including the trainers letting this go on.
hes got a fight coming up that guy is a 300lb grappler.
the big guy didn't have evil intent but there was shit talk from sean before hand. but this is more doesn't realize his own strength because he actually bends the arm back pretty decent in slow mo and sean says his arm is fucked in the video.
it is also parillos b day here and this might have been semi fake or all fake. .

either way both were in different head spaces, sean was more in the wrong for immediately taking it to strikes.
Sean was in the wrong, but only because he should havet immediately escalated to a concussive head kick rather than a backfist and then backing off. Orlando very clearly trying to do damage (with no learning value whatsoever) and trying to derail Sean's paycheck/career. Fuck him.

Yeah you don't go that hard with such a dangerous move in training, especially if your training partner is not expecting that intensity. Aoki once snapped his opponent's arm with that move
c6Z2qp.gif
That isn't what he did. I was looking at this earlier today and I went over Aoki's sub. I was trying to find out exactly what the fat guy did. The fat guy didn't have underhooks and he mentioned he did it because the UFC fighter has lazy underhooks

Sean was in the wrong, but only because he should havet immediately escalated to a concussive head kick rather than a backfist and then backing off. Orlando very clearly trying to do damage (with no learning value whatsoever) and trying to derail Sean's paycheck/career. Fuck him.

the entire context they are both asses. you only see part of it in the video. sean shouldn't have gone with him. different head space about how to do that position. he probably doesn't do that on lighter guys usually too. sean was a baby

He tried that move twice. The first time he did it with his right arm but Sean pulled away. He slaps the arm against his own body when he wants to rid of people having underhooks on him. I think it's some stupid shit like a foot stomp or kidney kick in guard that actually worked the way it was suppose to do.

Seems like Fat Perry should have known just due to his partner's upcoming fight not to use such techniques but I've never been involved in an MMA gym in any fashion.
<{fry}>

That’s not what I’ve read about you on your wiki page that rivals the length of Tom Brady’s, mr famous and illustrious mma fighter.

lol, no idea. never seen a pic, just read stories and watched shoot interviews re that story. its crazy he was shot in the neck and shoulder.

that’s sad

a great thing to do

I fucken hate meth

that’s sad

a great thing to do

I fucken hate meth
Yeah it’s shit.

addiction in general. The high is so grimy and dirty I don’t know how people want thAt all the time or even regularly.

this is literally what jiujitsu and combat sports does to people. but jiujitsu especially. joe rogan goes on and on about how it keeps you humble but only if you suck. if you excel in it or you compete it in it grows the ego in a weird way where you are constantly acting and trying to be as humble as possible but when it really comes down to it you are an asshole . any man who dominates other men to submission and is good at it developed weird mental and sexual issues relating to physical dependency of other men and their muscles.

Nope

Saturn was in the wrong.

He wasn't some rookie messing about with some move he saw on Youtube. He's an ADCC champion or whatever. He knew exactly what he was doing.

I've roughed up dickheads who have done lesser, similar type shit to me back when I was training. If I was like Sean and had a fight coming up, I'd have laid that prick out. That said, Saturn is fat as fuck these days and a grappler. He would get my little manlet ass down and wreck me bad.

Reactions: Yep
Yeah you don't go that hard with such a dangerous move in training, especially if your training partner is not expecting that intensity. Aoki once snapped his opponent's arm with that move
c6Z2qp.gif

Keith Wisnewski RIP

EDIT: TOBIKAN JUDAN

At first I was leaning towards giving the oompa loompa on steroids the benefit of the doubt but then at the end when he says "I thought you said I didn't belong here?" I knew he did it on purpose. Shouldn't be doing that shit when someone has a fight coming up.

Back