Who’s in the wrong?

I did wonder what Perry Saturn was up to these days!

perrysaturn.jpg

Pretty fucked up he almost Jamahal't his arm there. Is Sean injured?

Reactions: Yep
Woulda thought Sean would have had more of a temper, other than the initial retaliation he dealt with Perry Saturn okay.

Pretty fucked up he almost Jamahal't his arm there. Is Sean injured?
Hope not. Even if he isn’t that shit was dirty if you ask me.
Yeah you don't go that hard with such a dangerous move in training, especially if your training partner is not expecting that intensity. Aoki once snapped his opponent's arm with that move
c6Z2qp.gif
Agreed.

I think Orlando knew exactly what he was doing and to me it seemed like he wanted an altercation, but I don’t fight either so could be totally wrong

It was a dick move by Orlando. I get the argument of trying to coach some one out of bad habits. There’s nothing wrong with that. But a dude his size and strength doing that real fast when the arm is stuck is shitty and unnecessary. He’s a fake nice guy like a bunch of the other bjj dudes on social media. They play off like they are these super humble good honorable men but they’re still hard asses with big egos that like to show they are tougher and better than others.

It was a dick move by Orlando. I get the argument of trying to coach some one out of bad habits. There’s nothing wrong with that. But a dude his size and strength doing that real fast when the arm is stuck is shitty and unnecessary. He’s a fake nice guy like a bunch of the other bjj dudes on social media. They play off like they are these super humble good honorable men but they’re still hard asses with big egos that like to show they are tougher and better than others.
Bro, every academy everybody leaves their ego at the door.
<TheWire1>

Fat boy wanted to get his jollys off by flexing on Strickland. Egotistical prick, fuck him. Strickland could end him if he wanted, but he's smart and knows he has a fight coming. I'd dump fat boy as a training partner and move on without the drama

Seems like Fat Perry should have known just due to his partner's upcoming fight not to use such techniques but I've never been involved in an MMA gym in any fashion.

Back