Whittaker pulling out theory (ringworm)

Maybe not used it as an excuse as much as he might have just said fuck it I need the surgery and the timing is right.
Hes already got medical issues a staph infection and parasitic worms wont help him in a fight or life in general.
The sport is fucking dirty right now.
No credible drug testing and obviously no concern for fighter health in the long or short term.

Parasitic worms? Jesus Christ, you kids are fucking morons.

I'm supposed to believe that a fighter faked having emergency bowel surgery to avoid ringworm...

I have an inside source in Robs camp that confirmed this a couple of days ago. Pretty spot on theory

Rob was worried as he had already had a life threatening staph infection. Also the hernia was an existing legitimate mefical issue that he could have fought with but instead used to get out of the fight.
if u are correct, and i think u may be, this sounded like it was going to happen. i was gonna call it out, perhaps i did in the past, but judging how weak the card was in the first place, its difficult not to see the signs. theres a reason fighters get "injured" so close to fight time... i wont get into that because i dont like treading dangerous thin line conspiracies.

Man get outta here with that crazy talk if anything Whittaker would've used Kelvin's ringworms as jabbing & punching targets. The man had to get his guts stitched together not surprising for a world class athlete sweating day in/out no way he misses on a half mil+ payday because of a ringworm.

C'MON MAN..?

Have none of you ever had Ringworm or Staph? No one is calling a fight of over that shit, take a shower and you wont get it or buy some lotriman... smh @ TS

are ppl this naive to ringworm? sure, its not the worst thing in the world, but i used to wrestle a good deal.... wrestlers avoid that crap like the plague. anybody who ever got it was always told to stay home for a day or two....

anyway, nobody faked anything... not everything is so black and white. again, i dont want to be a conspiracy theorist, but wake up ppl!

whittaker is a much smarter fighter than i gave him credit for

Gosh, how do you get such nasty infections, you are supposed to live in 1st world countries FFS! In 4 years I trained judo and sambo in Moscow not a single dude got staph. And ringworms? Really Kelvin?

Blessed that gym and ppl you train with. Seems like heaven

Most mma, martial art gyms in north american believe it or not have horrible hygiene.

- mats dont get wiped
- mats get wiped but with the same mop used in bathroom or mop has never been changed/cleaned
- ppl train despite having infections
- ppl training with the unwashed gi (smells like shit too)
- ppl not disinfecting their sparring gear.

Ive always showered after class, wash my gi, disinfect my sparring gear but still had my fair share of ringworm and warts.

Was always very frustrated when this happened cause I knew I did my part to prevent any of this for my self and others

I have an inside source in Robs camp that confirmed this a couple of days ago. Pretty spot on theory

Rob was worried as he had already had a life threatening staph infection. Also the hernia was an existing legitimate mefical issue that he could have fought with but instead used to get out of the fight.
I have an inside source in Kelvin's head bump that confirmed it is staph and it couldn't wait to get all up inside Rob's body. GOAT infection.

Most mma, martial art gyms in north american believe it or not have horrible hygiene.

- mats dont get wiped
- mats get wiped but with the same mop used in bathroom or mop has never been changed/cleaned

Ive always showered after class, wash my gi, disinfect my sparring gear but still had my fair share of ringworm and warts.

Was always very frustrated when this happened cause I knew I did my part to prevent any of this for my self and others
What’s even crazier is allowing your kids on those same mats. I just tell myself I’m boosting their immune systems. And ffs I wish they would change the name of ringworm so people understand what it is.

And ffs I wish they would change the name of ringworm so people understand what it is.

Haha. Agreed. Even in the age of Siri and google these stupid fucks have no clue.

How about; dehydrated weight cutter suffers bowel issues following weight cutting enemas?

Name another fighter who pulled out of a fight, following his weight cut, due to a hernia...

The reality is, if anything, an enema makes it far easier to pass solid waste than taking a conventional dump.

This was the moment that got Whittaker injured out of the fight, when his son threw an object at his hernia on embedded which has now led to Whittaker getting surgery.

fb_img_1549763031899-jpg.521603
That's a UFO. That's the third time they abducted him. Didn't you notice how quickly the Embedded crew cut from this scene? Right after this Rob was onboard the craft and the pulled things out of his ass.

And Kelvin trying to fight with ringworm? Fuck off, that's just fucking disgusting man.... the one time I agree with Conor's social media post...

you can't just go to a hospital and say "I don't fancy fighting this dirty guy, can you cut me open to create an excuse to duck him? play along old pal eh?"

- mats dont get wiped

Of course you'd be frustrated. I cannot imagine how can someone go train stinking or with staph or fucking worms of all things! I think medics here have the authority to isolate you if you have worms and there are obvious signs of that. And if someone stank, he'd be made fun of for the whole training session.
Our coaches did a good job of reminding us daily the importance of hygiene as well. Usually it was in the form "If some of you comes here unwashed and spreads infection, I'll get problems, and giving me problems will be something you'll remember with horror till the day you fucking die".

25% of healthy people carry staph on their body
Yeah but in miniscule amounts and you dont get it from simply touching them. Also you have to wash yourself once in a while, right?

I wouldn’t want to touch that shit either, but Whitaker’s injury sounds a little serious to be planned

Back