Whittaker or Vettori

Whittaker. I don't even know how this is up for discussion.

Cool interview i just seen, remind much more his natural attitude when he talk to italians, rather than when he try play with UFC style bullshit gimmicks on socials

When you ear him in italian interviews he's nice guy, not asshole but with insane drive

We dont even know if a guy like vettori is deserving of a top 5 ranking, yet. I dont care how the first fight with izz went. Adesanya has gotten worlds better in that timeline . Vettori is more a product of the division.
Whitaker v Adesanya is the only fight to make.

Flip side of coin, the UFC has problems - I mean they need to throw title defenses at Israel. Who ?

So from that standpoint, they could lead the lamb to the slaughter in the name of a ppv and the cheddar it brings in.

They have the same problem at 170.

Whittaker vs Adesanya could sell out a stadium in aus or nz ( we both have open sporting events with crowds ). It'd suit the ufc narrative of whooping covid.

Vettori of course. Whittaker had a lot of opportunities already and since when does one win over Gastelum launch you into a title shot?

I'm sick of whoever Dana likes getting chances. Fuck that.

Stylistically I think Vettori is the more interesting fight, but Rob has cleaned out the division against anyone not named Vettori, Costa, or Hermansson.

Middleweight is bottlenecking a little currently and it’s starting to fizzle out a bit since a new dominant champ is there. But it’s still probably top 3 most stacked divisions.

Back