1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social Whites apparently can't use school buildings they attend because its racist.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by b34stmode, Sep 24, 2021.

1. b34stmode Brown Belt

"The whole campus centers you" "This is the only space that doesn't center you and you still try to be here, PEAK WHITE CIS MALE BULLSHIT"

What the hell is going on? Does ANYONE agree with these two girls? They literally told the two guys they are scared and offended because they are white and have a police lives matter sticker. I'm at a loss for words. "Multi cultural" apparently doesn't include whites. Police lives matters make you a white supremist. We have got to stop pushing this narrative because its turning people into complete morons. These two girls need to be expelled for harassing them and calling them white supremist.

2. Oceanmachine Tidwell belt Banned

Eliminate weight cutting. Have Pride rules!
    I dont see the issue. POC deserve a separate building for only POC if they want

People should have the ability to self segregate´

Edit: Many schools apparently have POC areas so it isnt illegal and if people want to go to black only areas why is that wrong? Apparently these girls arent lying they say they got it approved by the University

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    Khabib Khanate likes this.
  3. Oceanmachine Tidwell belt Banned

The girls said they worked with the University to develop a multicultural center (this seems to be true) those white boys are sitting in an area designated as a safe space for POC

Now if them sitting there is in violation of University laws I am not sure but this seems to me the "muh freedom let capitalism reign" thinking. So if the University does allow this then there is no issue

Again the white men can go to another floor or area.

Khabib Khanate likes this.
  4. b34stmode Brown Belt

No, they have 100% right to be there. If the two girls feel offended, they can go study at home and self segregate. What you can't do is go around accusing people of being white supremist because you are a full blown retard. Multicultural includes whites as well. "relating to or constituting several cultural or ethnic groups within a society".

5. Diogenes of Sinope Red Belt

Its hilarious how far leftists basically just take extreme right wing racist ideologies and apply soft terminology to it

“this is our space” = segregation

6. HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

I hate that I can’t tell if you’re being a parody or not

Paradigm, AZ103, Isa and 26 others like this.
  7. Oceanmachine Tidwell belt Banned

But what if the girls are telling the truth? That, that entire floor is designated a safe space for People of Color? I do believe them that they got it approved by the University. Many universities have such spots but what I am not sure of is if these girls have the right to tell these guys to leave

That seems sort of "back of the bus" kind of thinking. But if the University did rule that only POC can be in those spaces then I dont see the issue and no rules are being broken

Fight fire with fire. This is the way we are trending now I say embrace it

Not sure why they want to sit in a floor designated for POC anyways...

8. SpartanKhmy Brown Belt

We should all just go back to having separate but equal facilities.

9. llperez22 Silver Belt

Be interested to hear the school statement and what the rules are for this “multicultural room” in terms of white people being allowed there or not. If there is no rules preventing it, then the girls should be punished for harassing the two guys.

personally if I were the guys I wouldn’t want to visit a space designated for people of color unless they were trying to see what kind of reaction they would get, and I think the girls are cunts for how they acted

10. Scerpi Silver Belt

hahahahahahaha.... OMG the irony.

Should we start designating separate bathrooms and water fountains while we're at.

11. 12ga. Gold Belt

So we have POC places now? Then you got two idiots that can't read the room?

The truth is this country is in the process of fracturing right now. Brother against brother, sister against sister, we are in for nothing less then a reckoning….think biblical and you will have the right idea. Those who rule in their attempt to maintain their control have successfully created a entire society, fractured, devoid of compassion, empathy, or community and full to the brim of self centered, ignorant, cult of me creatures instead of E pluribus unum as it would affect their bottom line.

I sit back and watch the entire thing unraveling with ever quicker rapidity and shake my head in disgust with morbid fascination people are so dumb and manipulated. I hoped I would be gone from this world before it got really nasty. Now, I am not so sure.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  12. Scerpi Silver Belt

Except likely a few anti-discrimination laws. Fuck the College rules... A STATE college at that... Wow

AZ103 and Bald1 like this.
  13. Scerpi Silver Belt

Right or Left... Go far enough in either direction and they start looking the same

Sturm, AZ103, JRD054 and 9 others like this.
  14. Sketch (҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - - Banned

Man, is Martin Luther king was around to see what America has become he would be mortified. It’s amazing really how the leftist woke mob wants segregation again.

Gabriel201, KinG, danny23 and 8 others like this.
  15. bufetadanacara Black Belt

Just keeps getting crazier and crazier.

A place where "white"people aren't allowed.

What a fucked up world.

esotamoc and DizzyKronic like this.
  16. b34stmode Brown Belt

They didn't rule that and the girls are lying, literally made it up and acting as if they can designate what areas are POC and what aren't. Please list me sources showing ASU labeling certain floors or buildings POC only. Talk about ass backwards, that is it.

hitcher and esotamoc like this.
  17. Badger67 Taxidea taxus

Multicultural centre, but not you.

18. KAZSoliloquy Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

cant wait for a bunch of old guys to debate this single interaction between kids for 30 pages

19. bobgeese Steel Belt

20. Err Brown Belt