Social Whites apparently can't use school buildings they attend because its racist.

imagine feeling so inferior only the sight of white skin makes you have a meltdown.

The jewish power structure has created an extremely hostile anti-white environment, which is especially rampant on these campuses, and have basically made the blacks an untouchable entity who will never face any repercussions, regardless of their actions (unless they start mouthing off about jews, of course.)

It's redundant to make the "imagine if the roles were reversed" argument but it's still nevertheless true. If these even so much as hinted at using the same kind of racially charged language these golems used they'd be booted out and their lives destroyed.

This is ultimately why white people have to start organising and advocating for their own group's interests. This pressure isn't going to ease up as you slip into minority status; you're not going to be afforded the same privileges and protections as a "minority" group.

So segragration on universities is okay again?

Lol at POC needing a safe space in 2021.

If you reverse the races here, you’d have an international incident. It’s hilarious how this girl tries to dress up her racism and anti-cop beliefs as something righteous. She should be expelled, but it won’t happen.

Last edited:
You can not discriminate based on race, Gender, Age, Sexual orientation, or religious beliefs. That is illegal. You can say "safe space" but that doesn't mean you can exclude people based on any of the protected groups. You don't like white people, go to an all black college. By the way, my school had a Student Union that black students took over by volume. Didn't mean white people couldn't go in there, just that most did not want to. Except me, because I had friends there, and I loved a nice caramel beauty that hung in there. Some dudes would give me an evil eye until one of my boys would vouch for me. But I didn't blame them, they all knew I could steal their girls because I was a novelty...."Tall light and handsome, I'd bust a nut in their eye to show them where I come from....."

Bruh should have mentioned whatever his heritage is (i.e. German, Irish, whatever) and asked if that wasn't multi-cultural.

Just saying "white" gives the retard squawking about a "multi-cultural" space ammo for her argument. As if "multi-cultural" excludes European cultures.

Last edited:
I dont see the issue. POC deserve a separate building for only POC if they want

People should have the ability to self segregate
Yeah and if I only want white people in my place of business, whats the harm?

<GOT2>

Also, no mexicans in the part of the park I enjoy, please. I don't see the issue.

Yeah and if I only want white people in my place of business, whats the harm?

<GOT2>

Also, no mexicans in the part of the park I enjoy, please. I don't see the issue.

That is fine. Way we are going

Thats called segregation and we tried that once and is supposedly part of the reason minorities fail today, isn't it?

Now a days it is different since people of color are leading the charge ir

The jewish power structure has created an extremely hostile anti-white environment, which is especially rampant on these campuses, and have basically made the blacks an untouchable entity who will never face any repercussions, regardless of their actions (unless they start mouthing off about jews, of course.)

It's redundant to make the "imagine if the roles were reversed" argument but it's still nevertheless true. If these even so much as hinted at using the same kind of racially charged language these golems used they'd be booted out and their lives destroyed.

This is ultimately why white people have to start organising and advocating for their own group's interests. This pressure isn't going to ease up as you slip into minority status; you're not going to be afforded the same privileges and protections as a "minority" group.

Damn dude you gotta hide your power level better.

go off, adolf

Shes 100% right about "police lives matter", but they certainly deserve to stay there as much she she does

Seems a little bit like cultish behavior from the effeminate voices you hear filming this interaction.

How strange when you see a clip featuring a group of people all communicating and speaking the same language but somehow the words spoken on one side have a different meaning than those recognized by 99 percent of the respectfully educated and sane individuals that speak the english language all over the globe.

I can draw some very distinct parallels to the Manson Family or Jonestown just based off what I heard them say.

I would say they are mentally deficient but that remains to be seen in just one 3 minute clip

Back