White Thai Shorts with split side

M

migo**

I've seen Yamamoto wear these in a couple of his fights. Any ideas where I could find shorts like these? They're pretty much plain white Thai or Boxing shorts with split sides like the Sprawl XTs.

migo said:
I've seen Yamamoto wear these in a couple of his fights. Any ideas where I could find shorts like these? They're pretty much plain white Thai or Boxing shorts with split sides like the Sprawl XTs.

Why would Thai shorts need a split seam at all?

Because they look weird the way they stick out to the side, the split seams make them more straight without restricting movement.

migo said:
Because they look weird the way they stick out to the side, the split seams make them more straight without restricting movement.

I thought that raised crotch with the angled protrusion of the short pant-legs was what made a Muay Thai short...a Muay Thai short?

If they're straight, aren't they just a regular pair of shorts?

What are the criteria for a pair of shorts to be considered "Muay Thai" (aside from being used in Muay Thai training, sparring, or fighting)?

If you read the thread I said Thai or Boxing... the point is I'm looking for shorts like Yamamoto wore.

Back