Mayberry Chat Thread V5: Dogs are the best

images

It was @Slobodan account.
He was trying to fool me, but I would not have it.
Slobodan is rude like that.
I'm disappointed that a human being would stoop that low. Although I also gotta say if I was given a terminal illness diagnosis I would not give a fuck about this place. You guys might get one one post but I would not stick around.

I'm disappointed that a human being would stoop that low. Although I also gotta say if I was given a terminal illness diagnosis I would not give a fuck about this place. You guys might get one one post but I would not stick around.

That dude came back and got an instaban.
So he died the sherdog death.

When the universe hands you a bagel, don't ask why it's not a croissant.

Just butter it up and embrace your destiny.

I'm beginning to get a bit worried that my wife might actually laugh herself into a coma. She had some edibles and forgot about it because, well, edibles, so she kept asking me why she was high as a kite every 5 minutes. After the 3rd or 4th time I wrote out a sticky note and stuck it on her arm to remind her why she's high. So another 5 minutes later and she asks me why there's a sticky note on her arm as she's reading the note. And that's when she totally lost it. Right now she's turning red and her face is covered in tears from laughing. We haven't had this much fun in ages, at least not with our clothes on.

For guys who currently train bjj, remember when every whitebelt tries to do the latest obscure sub from mma? Anybody did a raygun?

tenor.gif

Back