Social White supremacists march on Orlando, waving swastika flags and raising Heil Hitler salutes

The FBI and/or the CIA are behind almost everything. The lemmings will never figure it out tho.
100.webp

I've been around a lot of criminals in my lifetime and the number one thing I can say is criminals and convicts, including rioters associated with BLM and Antifa, are 99.99% apolitical.
In fact, it is an unspoken rule when you are incarcerated that you don't just strike up casual conversations about politics or religion - it can too easily lead to a bad situation where the only way to resolve it is injury or death.

If the lot of criminals you've been around aren't apt to strike up casual conversations about politics, how can you make the assured claim that they are 99.9% apolitical?

Are you some type of convict whisperer that can read into something personal and private that they are predisposed to avoid talking about casually?

The true Nazi White Supremacists that pose a danger are not the guys with jerky costumes doing fake Nazi salutes IN PUBLIC. You could put all of the Nazis marchers, all the antifa dickwads and put them all in a room with each other and I bet half would know each other already or make friends by the end of the day. The true danger are the ones in the shadows pulling everyone's strings. The ones that created the idiot hyper liberalism and extreme right stuff you see in this very thread. Puppets playing their roles. Division, fascist ideologies born from the left and the right, and chaos ensues. Who profits from the chaos?

If the lot of criminals you've been around aren't apt to strike up casual conversations about politics, how can you make the assured claim that they are 99.9% apolitical?

Are you some type of convict whisperer that can read into something personal and private that they are predisposed to avoid talking about casually?

When you spend every waking moment living with people, you get a sense of what they are all about, yes.

Politics is a thinking man's sport, and most people who are locked up don't spend a whole lot of time making abstract arguments about things such as democrat and republican politics.

You don't have to believe me, I don't really care - just relaying my experience. Perhaps you were locked up in some genius ward of a level 1 country club, where everyone sat around and argued about Trump and Biden?

To answer your question, yes, you have to get to know people before you start spouting opinions about things like politics and religion. It's certainly hard for people to hide what they are really thinking, and trust me, you don't come across many Sherdog War Room types who want to have abstract discussions about politics. Politics is the furthest thing from their minds, and to suggest that Democrats (or Republicans) benefit from some huge unified voting group who are criminals is just lazy thinking.

Calling everyone FBI bout to cost Fox even more money for constantly lying. Ray Epps trying to get dat Dominion payout. Doubt he gets damn near 800 million but should get at least a Milly.
Duping Trump Rubes is good for the ratings but terrible for the bottom line.

I don't know or care about any of that

Look in a mirror, you are probably the WORST at this type of deflection. Shoplifting ? Nothing to see here.

No, but in real life that's never happened. While people ITT really are doing what they're doing in this thread.

The true Nazi White Supremacists that pose a danger are not the guys with jerky costumes doing fake Nazi salutes IN PUBLIC. You could put all of the Nazis marchers, all the antifa dickwads and put them all in a room with each other and I bet half would know each other already or make friends by the end of the day. The true danger are the ones in the shadows pulling everyone's strings. The ones that created the idiot hyper liberalism and extreme right stuff you see in this very thread. Puppets playing their roles. Division, fascist ideologies born from the left and the right, and chaos ensues. Who profits from the chaos?

This reminds me of when Gotti McCarran was talking about Ron Paul being a Mason who was part of "controlled opposition." "Hey everyone, look at me. My CTs are even crazier than yours!"

most people who are locked up don't spend a whole lot of time making abstract arguments about things such as democrat and republican politics

I appreciate your insight and your anecdotal evidence you have presented.

I've been around a lot of folks that have never been locked up in my lifetime and the number one thing I can say is most people who are NOT locked up, don't spend a whole lot of time making abstract arguments about things like Ds and Rs.

Around the many hundreds of different dinner tables I've been a part of, it is ALSO an unspoken rule when you are at the dinner table that you avoid striking up casual conversations about politics or religion - it can too easily lead to a bad situation. That generally leads to folks representing themselves as apolitical to ensure safety in public spaces.

With these anecdotes presented, if I hear someone make a open public statement such as "I support _____ because of ______" I can generally assume they are telling me the truth.

Is this not the case with criminals and convicts? Am i to assume they are not being forthcoming when they proclaim support for a poltician and the reasons why they do?

I appreciate your insight and your anecdotal evidence you have presented.

I've been around a lot of folks that have never been locked up in my lifetime and the number one thing I can say is most people who are NOT locked up, don't spend a whole lot of time making abstract arguments about things like Ds and Rs.

Around the many hundreds of different dinner tables I've been a part of, it is ALSO an unspoken rule when you are at the dinner table that you avoid striking up casual conversations about politics or religion - it can too easily lead to a bad situation. That generally leads to folks representing themselves as apolitical to ensure safety in public spaces.

With these anecdotes presented, if I hear someone make a open public statement such as "I support _____ because of ______" I can generally assume they are telling me the truth.

Is this not the case with criminals and convicts? Am i to assume they are not being forthcoming when they proclaim support for a poltician and the reasons why they do?

WTF are you talking about when it comes to some unspoken rule regarding not talking politics while eating that you claim all these people are silently agreeing to? I can't think of a setting where the news events of the day, including politics, are more commonly discussed then when people sit down together over food. You're hitting on the setting where politics is likely discussed the most by acquaintances.

You totally made that up. Maybe at thanksgiving that's a rule people talk about but even then it's really not and those topics come up anyways.

yes it does
I used it earlier today.
Advanced search has been working the whole time.
I've had it time out on me looking for specific posts. But it works well for search thread titles.

Back