• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime White supremacist sentenced to nearly 20 years in plot to bomb Colorado synagogue

Also, anybody trying to bomb a place of worship where citizens go needs to disappear.

White supremacists are not a major concern because where it happens we call it out.

Well, that's laughable. You guys spent 4 years bullshitting other people about Trump, the ringleader for all these nutjobs. White supremacists loved Trump and his admin for a reason, same as they love mainstream right wing voices on places like Fox News.

Even when right wing freaks, urged on directly by the President and his circle, commit insurrection, GOP leadership at the highest levels knowingly spread disinformation for political gain in the immediate short term.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/christ...testimomy-watch-live-stream-today-2021-03-02/

"Wray said that threats of "racially motivated violent extremism" have skyrocketed in recent years, and have been responsible for the "most lethal" attacks over the past decade. He said the bureau is pursuing roughly 2,000 active extremism cases, and that the number of arrests of white supremacists has nearly tripled in recent years.

He also added that the FBI "has not seen evidence" that left-wing extremists posing as Trump supporters or members of antifa were involved in the January 6 attack, as some GOP lawmakers have suggested."

Well, that's laughable. You guys spent 4 years bullshitting other people about Trump, the ringleader for all these nutjobs. White supremacists loved Trump and his admin for a reason, same as they love mainstream right wing voices on places like Fox News.

Even when right wing freaks, urged on directly by the President and his circle, commit insurrection, GOP leadership at the highest levels knowingly spread disinformation for political gain in the immediate short term.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/christ...testimomy-watch-live-stream-today-2021-03-02/

"Wray said that threats of "racially motivated violent extremism" have skyrocketed in recent years, and have been responsible for the "most lethal" attacks over the past decade. He said the bureau is pursuing roughly 2,000 active extremism cases, and that the number of arrests of white supremacists has nearly tripled in recent years.

He also added that the FBI "has not seen evidence" that left-wing extremists posing as Trump supporters or members of antifa were involved in the January 6 attack, as some GOP lawmakers have suggested."
I strongly suspect that as we get closer to a more even split of racial demographics that your are going to see an equal elevation of racially motivated attacks.

We will.call out the white on black attacks as race driven but the black on white violence we will just call violence.

;)

And somewhere, some idiot will think that diversity is a strength still lol

I strongly suspect that as we get closer to a more even split of racial demographics that your are going to see an equal elevation of racially motivated attacks.

We will.call out the white on black attacks as race driven but the black on white violence we will just call violence.

;)

And somewhere, some idiot will think that diversity is a strength still lol

Yeah, because the minority groups getting more of the pie, they'll start worrying their country is being taken away from them, and on strictly ethno-nationalist lines as well.

Makes so much sense to me!!!

"some idiot will think that diversity is a strength still lol"

Pray tell, how many fortune 500 companies have been started by immigrants, or the children of immigrants? All those Jewish bankers you freaks seem to think run the world? Seems like they've got some strength as well......

Yeah, because the minority groups getting more of the pie, they'll start worrying their country is being taken away from them, and on strictly ethno-nationalist lines as well.

Makes so much sense to me!!!

"some idiot will think that diversity is a strength still lol"

Pray tell, how many fortune 500 companies have been started by immigrants, or the children of immigrants? All those Jewish bankers you freaks seem to think run the world? Seems like they've got some strength as well......

Things will get more violent as racial lines will be drawn and the struggle for us dominance will be up for grabs.

minority groups won't give a fuck about their country as evident by their homeland nations.

So was there a bomb made? Or did he get he sentenced to that amount of years for saying

“you know what I’D like to do!”

he deserves jail but this is dangerous territory my brothers. When I was younger, people didn’t put in jail for so long for thoughts.

im old. I wish you all would have experienced america before everything went crazy.

we used to do this to Muslims post 9/11, and literally bait people in to bad thoughts just to get a “Muslim terrorist” and everyone could high five. These people usually are just losers without friends that get talked into things by agents.

america once didn’t do this shit. You may not beleive me, but there was a time that america was just amazing, and awesome. Easily the greatest thing under the sun.

I feel all is lost

I’m not surprised to see you attempting to minimize this type of terrorism and in turn blame it on the government. If the post had been made without a screen name everyone here would have been able to determine the author. Be honest did you even read the article before posting this? Next time read the article first.

Things will get more violent as racial lines will be drawn and the struggle for us dominance will be up for grabs.

minority groups won't give a fuck about their country as evident by their homeland nations.

Well, that's a rather racist Mad Max way of looking at things. Licking our lips over a Cyberpunk race war, are we?

Well, that's a rather racist Mad Max way of looking at things. Licking our lips over a Cyberpunk race war, are we?

If you idiots wanna keep stokin the flames, expect to get burned. Have things gotten better or worse these last 4-6 years?

If you idiots wanna keep stokin the flames, expect to get burned. Have things gotten better or worse these last 4-6 years?

After years of domestic policy being dictated by a white nationalist that the President put in charge from a magazine in which his white nationalist campaign advisor ruled the roost, where the KKK-loving AG dismantled racial policing reforms, and the President buddied up and equivocated with white supremacists, or put them in his cabinet?

Seems the FBI assessment, and that of our intelligence apparatus as a whole, is that white supremacy is on the rise. And since we had an attempted insurrection by right wing nutjobs, I'd say we're worse off having had conservatives in charge. Just like we were messed up after 8 years of the last Republican President, or after 12 years of two scumbag Republican Presidents.

And, you know, having pilferers, bankers and incompetent rubes in the executive branch making important decisions. That too.

Also, when you liken yourself and your side of the aisle to a flame ready to burn people, it's not a good advertisement for people coming to your side........

Luckily, justice was served in this case. But let this serve as another example of the very real threat white supremacy poses to this country. It is a MAJOR issue and it is not going away. It's up to us to fight it at every turn.

"An avowed white supremacist was sentenced on Friday to 19-1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty months ago to a federal hate-crimes case stemming from a botched plot to bomb a historic Colorado synagogue in 2019."

https://news.yahoo.com/white-supremacist-sentenced-nearly-20-013045535.html

Why would a white supremacist want to bomb a synagogue?
The people who pray in the synagogue are almost always white.

Back