• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime White supremacist sentenced to nearly 20 years in plot to bomb Colorado synagogue

White supremacists are not a major concern because where it happens we call it out. We all agree this guy deserves his 19 years plus and I hope he rots in prison.

However, it sea to be socially acceptable to shit on white people which is far more distressing.

And a much larger concern as to where we as a society are going forward.

All that being said, I'm going to have to ask you to be less white please.

You mentioned that america used to be a white country but now the white population of the USA is decreasing.

What do you plan to do about it, Ian? Your buddy @rob mafia hasn't had any kids and at 40 something he's getting pretty damn old to start a family. How are your precious whites going to stand up for themselves with diminishing numbers?

You mentioned that america used to be a white country but now the white population of the USA is decreasing.

What do you plan to do about it, Ian? Your buddy @rob mafia hasn't had any kids and at 40 something he's getting pretty damn old to start a family. How are your precious whites going to stand up for themselves with diminishing numbers?

...i'm white?

the power of lefties, halleluia! now that i'm white i'm gonna go all superior on everyone! bogeyman time!

Try using caps on some words and watch that cuck get his feathers up!

Check out the individualistic sovereign libertarian asking someone else to caps lock for him. What are you? A collectivist?

Easy there Marx.

My expectation is that racial strife will get much worse the more we get to a 50/50 split.

Thankfully my son is half chinese so he will instantly have a leg up socially on pure whites

...i'm white?

Oh shit, you're even more useless to the white race. Guess Mcountry is on his own.

Unless you got any suggestions to whiten up the nation, I think any bright ideas would be welcome.

My expectation is that racial strife will get much worse the more we get to a 50/50 split.

Thankfully my son is half chinese so he will instantly have a leg up socially on pure whites

So you're just going to kick back and let the demographics shift until you're a minority? Kinda cucked position to be in, aint it?

Oh shit, you're even more useless to the white race. Guess Mcountry is on his own.

Unless you got any suggestions to whiten up the nation, I think any bright ideas would be welcome.

Why should we we whiten up the nation? I've been told that all white people are racists soooo

Why should we we whiten up the nation?

You were the one who said that whites are losing their majority, have you changed your mind on that?

Or have you taken the cucked acceptance that you'll go quietly into the night?

So you're just going to kick back and let the demographics shift until you're a minority? Kinda cucked position to be in, aint it?
The majority of america wants this. China is gonna rule the world anyways fella. We voted that in.

You were the one who said that whites are losing their majority, have you changed your mind on that?

Are you supporting genocide?

Bc wanting any race of people to be replaced in their homeland is in fact, genocide. And I’ll report the shit out of you for that.

<seedat>

well, until this and the fuentes thread, i didn't realize lefties had the power to make people white. so... you could just make everyone white and/or glowing.

<TheDonald>

I sound like a democrat don't I?

I'm shocked, I had this idea that you were a red-blooded american.

You must have some suggestions.

I'll get back to ya after I've had my "whites are all racists by default" training taught at your local nearby college campus.

After that training then we can talk about how white supremacy is the number one concern in america.

Lol

I didn’t know there were many actual serious neo nazis still around.

Theres a bunch of dorks on Stormfront who got bullied at school by black kids and complain about eliminating the mud races and the turner diaries.

Also white power prison gangs.

But actual violent shaved headed tattooed guys looking to kill coloured people on the streets? I thought they were few and far between.
They are few and far between. The gangs that kill tons of people real numbers do not look like “white supremacists.” They kill so many it’s kind of surprising there aren’t more white gangs.

Back