Media White on Jon Jones battery charges: ‘There’s two sides to every story’

All of that translates to...

th

"Cinnamon" will get reams of this^ to drop the charges and keep her mouth shut. A female has better odds of getting rich just by being around Jon Jones than they will playing the lottery.

Jones' side is so difficult to tell he hasn't told it.

It's highly unlikely that you can assault someone at their job and not get removed from the property. This story sounds so bogus, but the Jones haters want it to be true so bad. If you've ever been to a strip club, then you know security won't let you just grab the girls without their permission. He would have been thrown out the second he choked her or touched her inappropriately and if he wouldn't comply the police would have been called. When did she call the police?

It's highly unlikely that you can assault someone at their job and not get removed from the property. This story sounds so bogus, but the Jones haters want it to be true so bad. If you've ever been to a strip club, then you know security won't let you just grab the girls without their permission. He would have been thrown out the second he choked her or touched her inappropriately and if he wouldn't comply the police would have been called. When did she call the police?
Like a month later apparently

Lol

UFC president Dana White is in Edmonton promoting the upcoming UFC 240 card featuring Max Holloway defending his featherweight title against Frankie Edgar. But of course the media took the time during a scrum today to ask him his thoughts on the latest legal troubles of his light heavyweight champion, Jon Jones.

Jones was charged with battery after an alleged incident at a strip club in April. A waitress working there claims “Bones” touched her inappropriately, even slapping, choking, and lifting her off the ground at points. Jones’ team has responded calling the accusations ‘malicious lies.’

Here’s what White had to say about the situation (via MMA Junkie):

“It doesn’t faze me any more,” White told reporters, including MMA Junkie, during a media scrum Wednesday. “Every time we do a fight with Jon, I’m wondering if it’s going to be his last. It has nothing to do with money. It’s what’s going to happen outside the octagon.”

Jones Charged With Battery In Nightclub Incident[/paste:font]
New Details Emerge In Alleged Jones Battery Case
“There’s two sides to the story, and the truth is somewhere in the middle, I’m sure.”

”It’s unbelievable how good Jon Jones really is. It’s the minute he steps out of the octagon, you never know what’s going to happen.”

”He’s in trouble right now.”

That last comment is pretty funny considering Jones took to Twitter shortly after the news broke of the strip club incident, telling a follower “I’m definitely not in any trouble my friend.”

The charges certainly don’t seem to be slowing Jones’ fight career down, which has been going at light speed since his last USADA suspension ended. Jones has already fought three times in under a year and is hoping to add another fight to his resume by the end of 2019.

Initial reports had that taking place in December, but it could even happen before that in November. Pretty impressive considering Thiago Santos just put him in a wheelchair a few weeks ago. But it seems like “Bones” is pretty resilient to the damage done in AND outside the cage.

LOL! I'm sure Dana would be trashing him right now if he had another cash cow / flavor of the month at his disposal, or if Jones 100% wouldn't be able to fight because of this
TLDR version
“Ah ...he is my only guaranteed cash grab right now...so he can do no wrong ....you gooofs!”

Its pretty pathetic people love to automatically thinks someone is guilty from word of mouth, its a guilty until proven innocent type of world now. Look at kevin spacey, dude got his career ruined and the charges werent even true, all the people who bashed him became very quiet

There isn't. There is only one side to UFC's story. "Jon is innocent to every thing in the universe despite whatever happens in reality that might suggest otherwise." A fucking joke.

Would they be the white and black sides?

No reason to pass judgement yet, but I have notieced a trend with Jones. He goes deep into bullshit Jesus talk after he has done some shit. He was talking alot of Jesus this and that nonsense lately.

Imagine what the fuck he did before his ridiculous Philippines 4:13 tattoo?

I mean let's not judge the Vegas shooter just yet.

There are two sides to each of the 57 stories.

Jon Jones can write a book with all his sides of the stories

So Innocent Jon was moonlighting as an OB-GYN, pro bono mind you, and this tramp takes advantage of him. Smh.

Two sides to every story, meaning two stories.... and that is just from Dana when he's getting started.

Dana has been knocked back by too many strippers

giphy.gif
And where have I read this before. Rich troubled athlete involved with stripper, waitress, girlfriend, because alleged bad behaviour. Then comes lawyers, lawsuits, past acts, more bullsh!t, nothing to see here lets move on...

That's true in theory but historically Bones' side of the story turns out to be some completely implausible bullshit. He's either a total scumbag or he just has the worst luck of all time.

Back