• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

White nationalist should make their 'ethno-state' in Europe not USA. Which country will they choose?

Well any ethnostate would likely result from war so the whole north american continent and as south as they would be prepared to go.

Last edited:
What in the hell fantasy land crap is this lol?

Literally none of this is going to happen just like Texas and California won't secede.
Wow.

It was a stupid response to a stupid thread. Why would anyone type a serious response to such an absurd pile of drivel?

Europe's demographic projections are even more bleak than the US.

White nationalist migration into say the Pacific Northwest to carve out a subsection of the US as their new homeland, as far-fetched as it sounds right now, is still a lot more viable than saving Europe.

You've hit upon an important topic. A critical argument against white nationalism in the Americas was that they 'had Europe' and that it was hypocritical to practice their ideology on land they recently conquered.

The counterargument back then: They would be arrested as soon as they arrived due to Europe's draconian uh, anti-European laws.

The counterargument now: Europe is being rapidly colonized and whites are projected to be small minorities across the continent well before Africa's babyboom ends. There is no possibility for American white nationalists to offset that with their own return. White nationalism is now a legitimate response to diaspora and a lot more difficult to critique.

<{1-10}>

You're a disgusting idiot.

A buddy of mine is a blonde haired, blue eyed Italian. I keep trying to convince him he's adopted.

I know a few of those as well, they look like what I imagine Hitler envisioned. I also know some swarthy looking southern Italians that likely have Moop blood.

That actually proves my point. Northern Italians are significantly different than Southern Italians, which goes to show that there are differences between Italians themselves, so how much more between an Italian and a Russian or a Dutchman? To suggest that all white people are the same because they share one common attribute- skin color, is a gross oversimplification, and frankly, it's racist.

Mediterranean race. Some white nationalist don't consider the darker ones to be 'true' whites from what I have read. I think white people should go on skin color. Like have you been to Madrid or Athens or Malaga the south of spain is brown? Everyone walking around the average Spaniard and Greek does not look white. And so what if it is racist let them bang bro.

Like Zionism for white people

Aren't jews more of a religion or by and large ethno-religion? I was just likening it to how every other country in central america, south america, africa, asia operate.

Europe's demographic projections are even more bleak than the US.

White nationalist migration into say the Pacific Northwest to carve out a subsection of the US as their new homeland, as far-fetched as it sounds right now, is still a lot more viable than saving Europe.

You've hit upon an important topic. A critical argument against white nationalism in the Americas was that they 'had Europe' and that it was hypocritical to practice their ideology on land they recently conquered.

The counterargument back then: They would be arrested as soon as they arrived due to Europe's draconian uh, anti-European laws.

The counterargument now: Europe is being rapidly colonized and whites are projected to be small minorities across the continent well before Africa's babyboom ends. There is no possibility for American white nationalists to offset that with their own return. White nationalism is now a legitimate response to diaspora and a lot more difficult to critique.

well turn the birthrate around. Move to those countries start your movement and turn it around. And from what I just googled Iceland, Finland, baltic states, Poland, and Norway and plenty others are white. Maybe you guys can settle Greenland as well make it the kingdom of Norway, Greenland, Iceland, lol. Only white folk want to move to those cold as places. Oh and the inuit people native to Greenland who are so small a population.

Are you insinuating that Italians and Irish are white?

Smh

I'm suggesting that they look white, and they're European. Again, this is part of the problem; In America, if you look white, you are white, and you have white privilege, and are likely guilty of something.

Aren't jews more of a religion or by and large ethno-religion? I was just likening it to how every other country in central america, south america, africa, asia operate.

No, it is more of ethnicity thing but there is a cultural religious tie in. A tribe where some members may be religious and others not.

Zionism is essentially ethno-nationalism.

Mediterranean race. Some white nationalist don't consider the darker ones to be 'true' whites from what I have read. I think white people should go on skin color. Like have you been to Madrid or Athens or Malaga the south of spain is brown? Everyone walking around the average Spaniard and Greek does not look white. And so what if it is racist let them bang bro.

This conversation is dismal from the ground up. Culture > skin color.

This conversation is dismal from the ground up. Culture > skin color.

Not to white nationalists they don't consider armenians,jews,people of the Caucasus etc to be white. Not sure what you arguing they clearly go off phenotype and where the genes come from.

I know a few of those as well, they look like what I imagine Hitler envisioned. I also know some swarthy looking southern Italians that likely have Moop blood.

Yeah, North Italy the South Tyrol region is one of those European regions that culturally could fit better into other countries.
Tyrol, Austria, parts of Hungary, Southern Germany/Bavaria are all cultural closer than other parts of their own country.
Probably because for 500 years they all have been under an Austrian or Habsburg rule.

Not to white nationalists they don't consider armenians,jews,people of the Caucasus etc to be white. Not sure what you arguing they clearly go off phenotype and where the genes come from.

I'm not disparaging your thread, I'm just pushing back on the idea that a white ethno-state makes any sort of sense.

white people means nothing, typical USA race bait

i am not the same race of a russian, for example

hey, just a question because this thread is stupid, do you see latinos on fb yelling against "white people"? they often look like canelo

makes sense since white blaming is the whiter thing on earth

Not that is a term for North Africans.
It comes from the old Zulu word Reichulu roughly translate" He who is from North Africa".
Rapide Einreise In Christliche Hemissphären

Irish and Italians have the same colour skin? Next you'll say oil and water are the same because they're both liquids.

Im lucky, im from California so can go into stealth mode and become a Mexican if I want.

"Mi habla espanol."

Back