• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

White nationalist should make their 'ethno-state' in Europe not USA. Which country will they choose?

The idea that all white people belong together doesn't sit well with me. This is the same sort of racism that can't distinguish one white person from another. As if all Danes and Italians and Germans and Irishmen are all the same because of the color of their skin and should go live together on some island.

What happened to this world?

Politics

Fuck that. The exact same events will occur. Theyll import slaves from Africa, build a stable economy become the world super power and turn on themselves.

Once we're all coffee coloured our differences will be forgotten. Now go bang a white chick. Or black one if you're white.

Lolwut.jpg

I would be very happy if all the people obsessed with race would leave here and start their own country. The US would be better without them.

You were obviously not joking and are now trying to cover for that. Cool story though.
Fwiw, I chat with Irish_t and that's right in line with his sense of humour.

No one has a crystal ball. There's precedent suggesting it's not a good idea is all I'm saying.

And historical precedence is a good reason to make political decisions. This is why Germany and Japan are forbidden from having militaries. They have precedent for being brutally destructive and imperial.

Sure.

Whatever other race wants to eliminate others unlike them so they can re-live their glorious, single-race glory should get reminders of their past as well. Curiously enough, there is only one group with that obsession.

Neither Germany nor Japan are forbidden from having militaries.

There is only "one group with that obsession" because there are no other major human racial categories facing global diaspora. Of course if the diversity experiment had ripped through east Asia then there would be native minority nationalists in those countries with the dream of rebuilding their homelands for their offspring. You are scolding them for their completely natural response to collective tragedy.

No one has a crystal ball. There's precedent suggesting it's not a good idea is all I'm saying.

And historical precedence is a good reason to make political decisions. This is why Germany and Japan are forbidden from having militaries. They have precedent for being brutally destructive and imperial.

Sure.

Whatever other race wants to eliminate others unlike them so they can re-live their glorious, single-race glory should get reminders of their past as well. Curiously enough, there is only one group with that obsession.

Also; they merely the only "race" forced to react this way because they are the only race in this situation due to the onset of globalism and American economic determinism engulfing Europe.

The list of persecuted/colonized/diaspora ethnic groups (of all races) who wish to reclaim their ancestral homelands is much longer, and you know this, which is I think why using the depersonalized "whites" label is so critical to extreme leftists when arguing in favor of replacing so many ethnocultures in one fell sweeop.

However, you would not be conditioned from childhood to dehumanize those groups. You would express empathy rather then cheering on their destruction. It really is an illness of the mind. Triggered by the word "white".

Central America is not white
South American is not white
Africa not white
Asia not white

85% to 90-93% of world population not white. USA is quickly becoming more and more Hispanic/Latino and Asian. Canada is becoming more Indian by the day. Australia and NZ are too tiny of populations and Asians will takeover Australia eventually. Russia is too large and is technically a multicultural country with a +20-25% population that is technically not white (Caucasus people) and other Caucasians.

Maybe Iceland? Finland? lol it makes no sense for these idiots to try and make a multicultural country that was once a native american homeland into their 'ethno-state'. Go back to europe if you want a pure white land.

Argentinians wrecked itt

Hell no, they are your racists, you keep em and deal with em.

The big place between Europe and North America looks just perfect for them.

world-physical-map.jpg

The Azores? The people aren't from what I have seen them portugese are dark! They'd have to take it from portugal and stuff.

map3.jpg

azores-map.jpg

or maybe further south? Tristan da cunha is owned by the UK. Maybe they can buy it or take it? It is only a 100km island not really big enough for a large ethnostate. Just read about it, the island holds like 260 people who all look white and are probably inbred.

Tristan-da-Cunha-map.jpg

TristanMaprg.jpg

Back