Social "White Man Gets 10 Years in Prison for Trying to Hire Hit Man to Lynch Black Neighbor"

This story , the story about the White guy running over and killing the Black guy and recent stories about White racists all say otherwise, that the media is not jumping at the chance to make every race crime story with a White perp into another Covington.

There you go again trying to deflect and turn this into a argument about racial crime demographics . I shouldn't be surprised considering you joined in Feb and with your angry rightwing disposition are most likely a previously banned poster. So who were you previously?

You brought up the false narrative and the convinton comparison. Im just reacting too it.

If you just wanted to talk about this story then we can talk about this story and its contents unbiased

You brought up the false narrative and the convinton comparison. Im just reacting too it.

Finally you acknowledge the whole point of my thread was about the perception on the right that the MSM loves to highlight such incidents.

If you just wanted to talk about this story then we can talk about this story and its contents unbiased

The story itself was not my concern, it was the aforementioned narrative by the right.

364.jpg

I would leave prison with multiple college degrees.
Is college degree a euphemism for butt buddy

Finally you acknowledge the whole point of my thread was about the perception on the right that the MSM loves to highlight such incidents.

The story itself was not my concern, it was the aforementioned narrative by the right.

What narrative? You havnt proven anything?

There are batshit crazy racists that exist in America, TS? No way!!!!

Well contacting the White power group , and the Lynching part and burning the cross on the yard part...

hang him from a tree and leave a burning cross in his yard, prosecutors said.

Sounds like he was trying to cover up his involvement by setting the scene to look racially motivated.

He could be a racist piece of shit, but if it was some sort of property dispute, he might have thought he was being smart by obfuscating the motivation.

Funny thing about hiring a hitman is that if they get caught, you will get a much tougher sentence than if you simply carried out the murder yourself.

That the MSM isn't itching to give every hate crime incident front-and-center coverage.

Of course they don't. IF they did we would be flooded with stories of black on white violence daily and it would cause division which we shouldn't want

Right wingers in here calling it fake lmao

According to war room the only racism is against whites

Of course they don't. IF they did we would be flooded with stories of black on white violence daily and it would cause division which we shouldn't want
I meant the MSM isn't itching to publicize in a major fashion every hate crime where the perp is White, which is the rightwing perception. I already stated this earlier in this thread.

Covington for whatever reason just had this quality.

The video had gone viral. Blaming that attention on the media pushing an empty narrative is a reversal of cause and effect.
Think black and blue dress, white and gold dress.

The video had gone viral. Blaming that attention on the media pushing an empty narrative is a reversal of cause and effect.
Think black and blue dress, white and gold dress.
Sure. But my point was that the right seems to think the Media has this agenda to promote racial hate crime stories where the perp is White. But that isn't really the case, and it isn't just the story in the O.P. or the Black guy getting run over and killed, there are other examples too.

Sure. But my point was that the right seems to think the Media has this agenda to promote racial hate crime stories where the perp is White. But that isn't really the case, and it isn't just the story in the O.P. or the Black guy getting run over and killed, there are other examples too.

Yeah, I wasn't arguing with you, just saying the "media conspiracy" narrative was baseless from the beginning.
They were late to the party.

This story isn't on the radar because nothing happened. A guy tried to hire a fed to kill someone, he's getting ten years in prison.
<{vega}>

IIRC this guy literally just called his local kkk chapter and asked if they would lynch someone for him. I guess he thought it worked like domino's, "30 minutes or less or you're next hate crime is free!".

Back