Economy White House warns of economic collapse if debt isn't fixed.

Seriously? So you lying and said there was a decline, is ok? No it is patently false. You can’t factually say that. But yes keep pretending they even a small increase is somehow a decrease.
The Republican tax cuts significantly worsened the deficit. All other indicators support this fact

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...ion-dollar-deficits-in-expanding-economy/amp/

Quit embarrassing yourself. You don’t even know what you’re arguing anymore. You never did.

That is pretty much the point of this Democrat "Brinksmanship" right? If they can railroad them here, the next line will be, "If Republicans didn't want massive new spending on reconciliations bill that have zero Republicans support, why'd they vote to raise the debt limit?".

Huh? There's no Democratic (note correct adjectival form) brinksmanship. And when Democrats were in the minority, they didn't block a debt-ceiling increase (passed with 67 votes).

The Republican tax cuts significantly worsened the deficit. All other indicators support this fact

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...ion-dollar-deficits-in-expanding-economy/amp/

Quit embarrassing yourself. You don’t even know what you’re arguing anymore. You never did.
And none of that has anything t do with what I said. You really have no idea what you are talking about and it clearly shows here. I said the actual amount and no where in that article did it say tax revenues deceased. You don’t even read what you post.

And none of that has anything t do with what I said. You really have no idea what you are talking about and it clearly shows here. I said the actual amount and no where in that article did it say tax revenues deceased. You don’t even read what you post.
I definitely understand what I posted.

But if I wanted to fix your understanding on this whole topic, I’d have to teach an idiot (not an idiot savant, just a plain old idiot) how time and math works. Nobody has time for that.

The Republican tax cuts in 2017 reduced the amount of tax revenue collected, both in constant dollars and in percentage of GDP. The House GOP thinks that you’re gullible enough to believe the opposite. Stop proving them right.

Both democrats and Republicans are responsible for this mess.Both parties pay lip service about our national debt and deficit yet increase both whenever they are in power. We need to raise taxes and cut spending but we won't, so I guess economic collapse is inevitable

242139159_4267397973315443_7078788509862611075_n.jpg

Actually the FED significantly worsened the deficit but that doesnt fit your political agenda. Until "educated" people such as yourself realize its both parties fault the elite keep winning.

Actually the FED significantly worsened the deficit but that doesnt fit your political agenda. Until "educated" people such as yourself realize its both parties fault the elite keep winning.
The “elite” wanted their giant corporate tax cut, which they spent huge chunks of on share buyback programs. They’d rather spend money on anything that doesn’t help average workers.

The “elite” wanted their giant corporate tax cut, which they spent huge chunks of on share buyback programs. They’d rather spend money on anything that doesn’t help average workers.
You are correct there.

Back