Economy White House warns of economic collapse if debt isn't fixed.

Pretty sure with the money interests that have been bossing these people around for 60 years, anything like this that happens will be planned and orchestrated. It might be the only way those interests can justify cashless and get full control of all the money. Fkn stupid humans.

Meanwhile.... they want to spend 4, 5, 6, TRILLION DOLLARS.

Fucking clowns.

The goal is an electronic, traceable currency, that is global... and to knock down the standard of living for Americans and "The West". Say hello to Big Brother. Jaywalk, caught on camera, by the time you get home, your account will be deducted. The IRS claims you are wrong, deducted... and it's on you to prove it and get your money back.

They are going to try and make the cryptos illegal.

Hopefully it does collapse it is time for change we could use a depression or complete economic breakdown. People would grow from it

I just hope they let me know when they're ready to nuke it so I can pull my retirement out... lol.

Don't want to fake an accident for insurance to send my kids to college...

Haven't people been saying this for years? Why are they only now acknowledging it??

Haven't people been saying this for years? Why are they only now acknowledging it??

Well.. likely because Biden tried to add almost 30% in one year to our ridiculous, unpayable debt.... Luckily, it's they're only asking to add 10-15% instead.

I mean, what's the difference between 25 and 30 trillion.... right? It's all play money at that point.

The economy is finished best to get the collapse over with instead of prolonging it.

I see this same article every two years. Concern over the impending end of cash and a requirement to lift the debt ceiling.

This has been going on for decades.

30 trillion and counting. Lift er up!

Meanwhile.... they want to spend 4, 5, 6, TRILLION DOLLARS.

Fucking clowns.

The goal is an electronic, traceable currency, that is global... and to knock down the standard of living for Americans and "The West". Say hello to Big Brother. Jaywalk, caught on camera, by the time you get home, your account will be deducted. The IRS claims you are wrong, deducted... and it's on you to prove it and get your money back.

They are going to try and make the cryptos illegal.
For all the talk about countering China, the Murican government sure wants to emulate it.

Back