White House staff secretary Rob Porter resigns amid abuse allegations

I couldn't imagine getting so pissed off that I'd give my wife a black eye.

I'm just curious when these events happened and if it's been over a year or two why it took them till now to be willing to say something.

Umm, he had a f'n restraining order against him that kept him from getting full clearance.

Did you expect the women to run to the media and tell them some guy you never heard of beat them?

As a staunch Trump supporter I want to say that all men - all real men, that is - know that a woman needs to get slapped around a little from time to time. It's beneficial for them and deep down they know it and are secretly appreciative.

The fact is - let's be honest - a grown woman is really just a little girl with boobs and pubes. As emotional children they sometimes need to be reminded that actions have consequences by being shown the connection between bad choices and physical pain.

It's ultimately for their own good. And if it allows a man to blow off a little necessary steam, too, that's just win/win. To paraphrase holy scripture, "Spare the rod and spoil the wife-child."

I'm confident guys like Kelly and the president would agree with me on this. They know the score.

hqdefault.jpg

Umm, he had a f'n restraining order against him that kept him from getting full clearance.

Did you expect the women to run to the media and tell them some guy you never heard of beat them?
I didn't know about that first bit.

Yea, I mean it's probably not even true.....
DVab21vWAAAxz22.jpg
Ran into a door.
Edit:
Better clarify... I'm sympathetic to these women. That phrase was often used to hide spousal abuse... I hope he gets what's coming to him.

So far out of this admin we have
Flynn indicted
Ben Carson booted for ethics
Rob Porter booted for being a women heater

Amazing

Obligatory

Only the best people.
thats cause anyone with a shred of credibility knows better than to get involved in this shitshow, even the likes of kelly are revealed to be second rate
the only one i can think of is mattis, and hes the usual," if it moves bomb it" type, just compared to the rest of the clownshow he comes across as relatively sane

I swear the people around trump are nuts. The two statements from kelly and sanders tell me these people are not smart. Some guy you have worked with for a year who you see as a nice guy gets accused by 2 ex wives of abuse. Now any sane person would take a step back and give a neutral response to it. You really dont know people and women abusers are usually very charming people who hide it so well. Instead they go full crazy and talk about how proud they are serving with him and the highest integrity. What if he turns out tobe a woman abuser? How stupid would they look?

He literally hires only the worst people. People just like him

We really need an @ripskater "He shouldn't have beat his wives, it was the wrong thing to do" right about now.

As a former Marine myself, I'm increasingly disappointed in John Kelly's conduct in this WH. Granted it's an impossible task to try and defend or qualify Trump's words/actions, but it would seem that Kelly's level integrity is not what some people had thought.

Gives glowing reference for him on tv!

Ts read my sig

Back