White House staff secretary Rob Porter resigns amid abuse allegations

It's spot-on-accurate, and the 'But... But... Hillary' mockery is an admittion you have no response to it.

Thank you, and have a nice day.
No one gives a fuck about an imaginary administration that never was, because it's not real, Derp.

Rob Porter beating his ex-wives because he is a dickless pussy, and Kelly and Trump knowing all about it is real. The fact that people like you don't care makes you pieces of shit. Your mother would be real proud.

No one gives a fuck about an imaginary administration that never was, because it's not real, Derp.
Actually, it goes towards the obvious bias the media outrage machine towards Trump for beating Hillary.

Every other day there's another 'This is why you should hate Trump' story. They blew their wad on these during the Republican Primaries two years ago.

And I could give you a dozen examples of issues during Hillary's campaign that should have been covered just as much as Trump's, yet were ignored, excused, or played down.

Case-In-Point - Most Democrats in the nation still have no clue the primaries were rigged for Hillary to win.

Rob Porter beating his ex-wives because he is a Caitlyn Jenner

Fixed. And you should stop being a bigot towards men that transition.

and Kelly and Trump knowing all about it is real.
Source: CNN.

The fact that people like you don't care makes you pieces of shit. Your mother would be real proud.

No, it makes me not gullible.

'Trump knew all about it!'
'Kelly knew all along!'

Yeah, I'm sure Rob Porter included it on his resume.

Was Porter ever charged for either crime? Is it on his record? If not, then it's not surprising.

Actually, it goes towards the obvious bias the media outrage machine towards Trump for beating Hillary.

Every other day there's another 'This is why you should hate Trump' story. They blew their wad on these during the Republican Primaries two years ago.

And I could give you a dozen examples of issues during Hillary's campaign that should have been covered just as much as Trump's, yet were ignored, excused, or played down.

Case-In-Point - Most Democrats in the nation still have no clue the primaries were rigged for Hillary to win.

'Kelly knew all along!'

Was Porter ever charged for either crime? Is it on his record? If not, then it's not surprising.
It was definitely on his FBI background check which led to him being denied security clearance. You think that Trump and Kelly would let someone that close to the President without knowing why their security clearance was denied? Lol. Yea - You're gullible.

Kelly on Porter: "A man of true integrity and honor... I am proud to serve alongside him."

Sanders on Porter: "Someone of the highest integrity and exemplary character

I wonder if these 2 are standing behind these statements. Only fools rush in to defend a man accused of beating his ex wives.

It was definitely on his FBI background check which led to him being denied security clearance. You think that Trump and Kelly would let someone that close to the President without knowing why their security clearance was denied? Lol. Yea - You're gullible.
They also ignore that his job would have given him access to classified material even though he didn't have clearance .

'Kelly knew all along!'

Wait you really think Trump and Kelly didnt know about this ?

So.... yes or no... there's a record of his arrest.

Because FBI background checks don't include interviews with ex-wives.

You really think Trump and Kelly knew?

Based on what? Anonymous sources?
Common sense , the only way they wouldn't have known Is if it's even more of a clusterfuck over there than we thought , Trumps comments about the guy even after he found out seem to suggest he just didn't give a shit .

I hope this ends the narrative of Kelly is just a good guy who’s there to keep Trump in check. He is Trump’s number one enabler at this point.

I had respect for Kelly for a minute.
Until he got everything wrong about that congresswoman from Florida (?) and refused to back down or apologize.

Common sense , the only way they wouldn't have known Is if it's even more of a clusterfuck over there than we thought , Trumps comments about the guy even after he found out seem to suggest he just didn't give a shit .

Rather than suggesting that there was no way Trump & Kelly couldn't have known, perhaps you should should present an argument as how they absolutely knew.

As of now, you have no base for your position.

You haven't answered if there were charges filed.
You haven't answered if there is an arrest record.

And without these two, there is not any trace of any spouse abuse for an FBI background check to discover.

And the fact you are ignorant of these realities goes to your 'Another Reason To Hate Trump' sources, because they didn't inform you of these details.

Rather than suggesting that there was no way Trump & Kelly couldn't have known, perhaps you should should present an argument as how they absolutely knew.

As of now, you have no base for your position.

You haven't answered if there were charges filed.
You haven't answered if there is an arrest record.

And without these two, there is not any trace of any spouse abuse for an FBI background check to discover.

And the fact you are ignorant of these realities goes to your 'Another Reason To Hate Trump' sources, because they didn't inform you of these details.

Its more than likely they knew , obviously we don't know 100%
https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.timei...b-porter-domestic-violence-security-clearance

Source - TIME magazine.

Oh yeah, such a reliable source.

trumphornsfeat.jpg

Completely unbiased.

time-trump-covers.png

Extremely reliable.

Yah, you can't criticize this president and still be reliable

Incorrect, there's several points of both Trump and his administration worth criticizing.

But when there's an obvious objective to diminish both in the view of voting citizens, when the source has an ongoing history of such a bias towards one side of the political isle, it's a liberal preaching to the Democrat choir.

This won't hurt Trump.
The last 'outrage' didn't hurt Trump.
The one before that didn't hurt Trump.
In fact, his approval polls are rising.
So what does that say about the credibility of the MSM in the eyes of the public?

In short, what is the ultimate importance of the story? Leftist Outrage Jerk-Off material.

Sorry to interrupt your circle-jerk.

So.... yes or no... there's a record of his arrest.

Because FBI background checks don't include interviews with ex-wives.
Uh, yes - They do.

"Willoughby said she informed the FBI during a background check interview for his security clearance that Porter had been abusive toward her.

"During the FBI background interview for security clearance, I shared with the FBI all of the details that I shared in previous articles, including access to a protective order from June of 2010, and police calls that I had made to our home," she told NBC News' Kristen Welker.

"I shared with them the details of my marriage the same as I have been in the interviews and articles that have come out."

Willoughby also said she thought it was possible that Porter could be blackmailed about the alleged abuse in response to a question from the FBI. "

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/rob-porter-ex-wife-i-told-fbi-about-abuse-n846121

Last edited:
Spoken like someone who is mad that Kelly has cleaned up Trump's White House and given it functionality.

<209Bitch>
Would you consider a security clearance for a staff secretary to be a functional item? I would. Kelly was well aware of the situation, but kind of blew it out his own ass, didn't he? I suppose flatulence is a kind of function. I do realize the bar is really, really low for these people, but it's right to hammer Kelly on this.

Back