Social White girl stands up for black babies.

Have fun in your eco chamber.

If you get board you can always go to your safe space or scream at the sky.
Looks like this little puff piece really tugged at your heart strings sweetie. I dont need to be fed propaganda to form my opinions but you do you, playboy.

Looks like this little puff piece really tugged at your heart strings sweetie. I dont need to be fed propaganda to form my opinions but you do you, playboy.
Yea,
Call me a softy, but I got a soft spot for babys and kids.

I would say a person would have to be pretty brainwashed or just plain insane to think killing babies is ok.

So what do you think exactly? That a parent should not teach their kids any morals? The things you type come from someone that is utterly and entirely pathetic who will never pass on their genetic material.

Lol @ thinking irreligious people don't teach their children morals and a sense of ethics. I don't even have to say anything, you people make yourselves look dumb on your own.

Imagine being jubilant at a 13-year old being brainwashed into religious and sexual attitudes she doesn't fully comprehend yet
Sounds like what the teachers are doing to our grade school kids. Minus the religion part

Imagine being jubilant at a 13-year old being brainwashed into religious and sexual attitudes she doesn't fully comprehend yet

You don't need to be religious to know that abortion is morally fucking wrong in cases where the child and mother are perfectly healthy.

Look in the mirror. You're clueless because you've been brainwashed into pointing fingers at people instead of using them to reflect on your own struggles in the same area.

Glad she's exercising her freedom of speech. I don't support her agenda but I'm all for hearing other people's opinion and having an open mind (unlike the right wing who is making this about race). Don't see why this has to be about race though. Some seriously evil and deluded right wingers out there.

In your experience is it common for people who hate abortion to also be big proponents of social programs ?

No but it is common for racist white liberals to assume all black people are on social programs like you just did.

Uh yes you do, you can't just call people bigots based on your feelings. How was what I said prejudiced?
you cant just say a person doesnt care about black people because she is white.... i mean, you can, but expect to get called all sorts of things, you fucknosed buffoon.

i actually expect better from you.
Thanks bro.
you cant just say a person doesnt care about black people because she is white.... i mean, you can, but expect to get called all sorts of things, you fucknosed buffoon.
I didn't say its because she's white though. I explained myself later in the thread
Lot of incorrect assumptions here about my thought process so here's what it was; she is a kid being used as a political mouthpiece. I do not believe such children, whether used for right wing talking points like this one or left wing talking points like feminism or the LGBTQWERTY agenda, are actually that thoughtful about the issues they are talking about.

They are held up not because they actually have comprehensive insight but because there is an emotional appeal to seeing a child making this or that political argument. So sure, I prejudged her as not a genuine advocate of what she's espousing but rather a child who was coached to regurgitate political talking points. Don't be surprised if people aren't so easily impressed by this kind of propaganda.

Usually leftists are more often guilty of this kind of thing because kids represent "progress" to them while conservatives are more likely to use the elderly who represent "tradition". But this thread shows that right wingers will nonetheless eat this kind of propaganda up if its convenient for them.
Tbh I was also dismissing her off the bat because its a Jesse Lee Peterson video. For the record not because he is black or even conservative but because he is just an idiot.

Thanks bro.

I didn't say its because she's white though. I explained myself later in the thread

Tbh I was also dismissing her off the bat because its a Jesse Lee Peterson video. For the record not because he is black or even conservative but because he is just an idiot.
haha, alright. i only called you a fucknosed buffoon in order to complete the philosophy of what i was saying.
He is annoying, for sure.

I would be surprised, though, if she doesnt care about all people.

haha, alright. i only called you a fucknosed buffoon in order to complete the philosophy of what i was saying.
He is annoying, for sure.

I would be surprised, though, if she doesnt care about all people.
I didn't mean it because of her race at all but so many people assumed I did and jumped down my throat for it. I want to say its on them for assuming the worst but tbh this place has gotten so toxic that maybe I should've anticipated that and been clearer from the beginning. I wonder what about my wording even suggested that or if people are so heated and used to "wypipo wacist" that ambiguous wording will be interpreted uncharitably.

tenor.gif

I didn't mean it because of her race at all but so many people assumed I did and jumped down my throat for it. I want to say its on them for assuming the worst but tbh this place has gotten so toxic that maybe I should've anticipated that and been clearer from the beginning. I wonder what about my wording even suggested that or if people are so heated and used to "wypipo wacist" that ambiguous wording will be interpreted uncharitably.

Oh waah waah baby boy.

If you were a conservative you would have been carded or banned for that comment.

Take your well-deserved beating and move on.

You should be thanking Mick for his leniency.

No but it is common for racist white liberals to assume all black people are on social programs like you just did.

i assume poor people get abortions

I assume poor people need assistance

Its a really simple equation and rather than discuss how the 2 policies are counter productive you want to screech racism like a sjw

Back