Social White girl stands up for black babies.

Abortion not as bad as slavery....

12% of the population aborts 40% of their children. Yeah, I guess low key genocide is worse than slavery. No one cares though
Well only one of those things is done with the free will and consent of the population involved.

So you’re saying black people cant be trusted with free will? They’re better off owned as property for their own good? Lmao ok

You anti abortion nut cases need to move to the Middle East where your ideas will flourish

Why do you think some people would want to have an abortion?
Why do you think cops would desire to preemptively stop and frisk certain individuals, or disproportionately patrol & arrest those in certain neighborhoods?

Let's ignore that you clumsily just undermined any objection you might ever raise to these programs in your hasty effort to defend a racist comment because you identity with liberal politics. Yet even the cops have to justify their actions based on rates of crimes. If there explicitly stated goal was to go out and harass "black kids" because "black kids are criminal scumbags", even these more acute correlations could not be used to justify that intent, and defend the cop who said or did it.

Why do you think cops would desire to preemptively stop and frisk certain individuals, or disproportionately patrol & arrest those in certain neighborhoods?

Let's ignore that you clumsily just undermined any objection you might ever raise to these programs in your hasty effort to defend a racist comment because you identity with liberal politics. Yet even the cops have to justify their actions based on rates of crimes. If there explicitly stated goal was to go out and harass "black kids" because "black kids are criminal scumbags", even these more acute correlations could not be used to justify that intent, and defend the cop who said or did it.
Equating Stop and Frisk to Abortion rights? Helluva stretch there, Mick.
If you're gonna dodge the question, you can do it without being a twat.

Equating Stop and Frisk to Abortion rights? Helluva stretch there, Mick.
If you're gonna dodge the question, you can do it without being a twat.
Maybe you should have thought through the wisdom of defending such an explicitly speculative, racist comment before jumping in there, eh?

Don't blame me for you poor foresight, and lack of logic.

Maybe you should have thought through the wisdom of defending such an explicitly speculative, racist comment before jumping in there, eh?

Don't blame me for you poor foresight, and lack of logic.
You're making a mountain out of molehill because you're insecure. Got it.

You're making a mountain out of molehill because you're insecure. Got it.
Didn't take long to reduce you to ad hominem.

Concession accepted. Stop supporting racism.

Didn't take long to reduce you to ad hominem.

Concession accepted. Stop supporting racism.
I wasn't even supporting the previous comment, numbskull. I asked you a question. I like to ask that particular question because it is a good gauge on whether or not someone will discuss abortion topics in good faith. Guess how you did?

I wasn't even supporting the previous comment, numbskull. I asked you a question. I like to ask that particular question because it is a good gauge on whether or not someone will discuss abortion topics in good faith. Guess how you did?
It's a rhetorical question. I interpreted the rhetorical intent, and parried it by turning it in on itself.

The fact you are oblivious to this is embarrassing. Yes, indeed, it's quite a stretch to conflate "crime-ridden neighborhood" with "black persons". But that's what you just tried to do yourself, isn't it?

It's a rhetorical question. I interpreted the rhetorical intent, and parried it by turning it in on itself.

The fact you are oblivious to this is embarrassing. Yes, indeed, it's quite a stretch to conflate "crime-ridden neighborhood" with "black persons". But that's what you just tried to do yourself, isn't it?
No, I just asked you a question on why you think people want to get abortions. I didn't even ask why black people have abortions. If you think you're turning the question on itself, its probably because the answers you came up with lead you that way, and whatever your conclusions were, they were so bad that you figured out your best option was to call me a racist than to say something as simple and honest as having kids is fucking expensive. Your insecurity is pathetic.

No, I just asked you a question on why you think people want to get abortions. I didn't even ask why black people have abortions.
You were responding to my comment that explicitly objected to the conflation of "black kids" with "social programs". I know, I know, you wanted me to be mystified by your question so that you could respond, "People who are more likely to depend on social programs seek abortions because they can't afford to pay for their kids." Of these blacks are disproportionately dependent on social programs because they are disproportionately poor, and perhaps also because black women are also disproportionately likely to get pregnant in their teens, out of wedlock, while unemployed, or consistent with a slew of other undesirable correlations, thought I doubt you wanted any of those to be highlighted.

Rather than slide down that ski run of slippery slopes, I simply turned your logic in on itself, because it appears I have to reiterate simple, straightforward arguments for those intellectually stunted by warped political philosophies, and point out that these correlations do not justify the condescending remark originally leveled at the girl in the OP. I did this by countering with a rhetorical question of my own that highlighted the racist myopia of your argument. If the point was to criticize the girl based on her probable lack of support for social programs, which would also entail speculation, then that should have been voiced, specifically. It's racist to characterize this by correlation to skin color without mentioning the very framework of correlation; especially when speculatively characterizing the mindset of another person.

I'm done tolerating the stacked deck. Rhetoric has be treated with an even hand. If you simply hadn't lurched to justify an indefensibly racist comment-- mountain or molehill-- built on these shaky foundations, then you wouldn't have found yourself fuming at yourself, here, now. You're playing checkers. I'm playing chess. \
If you think you're turning the question on itself, its probably because the answers you came up with lead you that way, and whatever your conclusions were, they were so bad that you figured out your best option was to call me a racist than to say something as simple and honest as having kids is fucking expensive. Your insecurity is pathetic.
LOL, you're not the one I called a racist, and in fact, I didn't call anyone a racist. I deemed a comment racist, and I accused the poster who voiced it of steering towards bigotry; irrational attachment to a prejudicial mindset resulting from intolerance for an opposing opinion or party.
610.jpeg

You were responding to my comment that explicitly objected to the conflation of "black kids" with "social programs". I know, I know, you wanted me to be mystified by your question so that you could respond, "People who are more likely to depend on social programs seek abortions because they can't afford to pay for their kids." Of these blacks are disproportionately dependent on social programs because they are disproportionately poor, and perhaps also because black women are also disproportionately likely to get pregnant in their teens, out of wedlock, while unemployed, or consistent with a slew of other undesirable correlations, thought I doubt you wanted any of those to be highlighted.

Rather than slide down that ski run of slippery slopes, I simply turned your logic in on itself, because it appears I have to reiterate simple, straightforward arguments for those intellectually stunted by warped political philosophies, and point out that these correlations do not justify the condescending remark originally leveled at the girl in the OP. I did this by countering with a rhetorical question of my own that highlighted the racist myopia of your argument. If the point was to criticize the girl based on her probable lack of support for social programs, which would also entail speculation, then that should have been voiced, specifically. It's racist to characterize this by correlation to skin color without mentioning the very framework of correlation; especially when speculatively characterizing the mindset of another person.

I'm done tolerating the stacked deck. Rhetoric has be treated with an even hand. If you simply hadn't lurched to justify an indefensibly-- mountain or molehill-- racist comment built on these shaky foundations, then you wouldn't have found yourself fuming at yourself, here, now. You're playing checkers. I'm playing chess. \

LOL, you're not the one I called a racist, and in fact, I didn't call anyone a racist. I deemed a comment racist, and I accused the poster who voiced it of steering towards bigotry; irrational attachment to a prejudicial mindset resulting from intolerance for an opposing opinion or party.
610.jpeg
I opened the spoiler because I thought you'd finally answer the question. I guess I'm going to be waiting for a while.

Seriously @Madmick, no checkers or chess in this question: What are some reasons you think some people would want to get abortions?

Are you drunk? You're not keeping up with the conversation, bud.
Maybe there would be a conversation if you answered the question. You've avoided it with every response. Don't bother tagging me if you are just gonna keep dodging.

Maybe there would be a conversation if you answered the question. You've avoided it with every response. Don't bother tagging me if you are just gonna keep dodging.
I already have. I've countered the presumptive logic, and how it attempts to defend the initial comment I criticized. Perhaps you should try answering your own question if you are so frustrated, but I think you're more keen to look for an exit while pretending to save face.

You stepped into a landmine, and you didn't realize it until it was too late.

Back