Whitaker vs mayweather

Pea was not robbed against DLH. Maybe against Chavez and Ramirez, but not DLH.

He wasn't robbed but I think pretty clearly won that fight. The robbery occured where the judges saw it one sided for DLH and that was total bullshit imo.

True, but when you see DLH won by 5 points on one card and 6 on 2 others, you have to know that the fix was in. Whitaker outlanded DLH and even knocked him down in that fight. He controlled him and deserved the victory. He got robbed.

The fix? Can you explain that with something close to logic? Preferably facts, but I know that's asking too much.

Well KO fix or not how did you score that fight? Do you think DLH won by 5 points even while getting knocked down? I think Pea clearly won that fight. While it wasn't a robbery per se it was still a bad descision.

The fix? Can you explain that with something close to logic? Preferably facts, but I know that's asking too much.

I would think posting the actual difference in the scores was a fact... maybe I'm wrong though. Thanks for learning me the way!

There is no possible way to get those scores unless the fix was in imo. If they had scored a more natural looking card, I wouldnt be so suspicious. It's like DLH vs Tito. One of the judges scored the last round for DLH. It was widely suspected that they did this to make the over-all card look more believable. Some people, like you, just skip all this info and look at the W's and L's.

I would think posting the actual difference in the scores was a fact... maybe I'm wrong though. Thanks for learning me the way!

There is no possible way to get those scores unless the fix was in imo. If they had scored a more natural looking card, I wouldnt be so suspicious. It's like DLH vs Tito. One of the judges scored the last round for DLH. It was widely suspected that they did this to make the over-all card look more believable. Some people, like you, just skip all this info and look at the W's and L's.

Scary.

Pernell Whitaker fought such a higher level of competition, its not even comparable.

Pernell's performance, as an old man against a prime ODL was much more impressive than a prime Mayweather against an old ODL. and Pernell used defense and ring generalship much more effectively, and it was more exciting imo.

if floyd cleans out 147 then things change. but at this point he hasnt accomplished the reign that Pernell had

Early on PBF had problems with southpaws but during his prime he disposed of Corley, Judah and Mitchell with relative ease. I am a huge Sweet Pea fan but I have to go with Mayweather here.

He decisioned Corley and Judah.
Got rocked by both of them, but showed good ability in both fights as well.. That said, Neither Corley or Judah are on Pea's level. I dont think anybody would argue that.

Pernell Whitaker fought such a higher level of competition, its not even comparable.

Pernell's performance, as an old man against a prime ODL was much more impressive than a prime Mayweather against an old ODL. and Pernell used defense and ring generalship much more effectively, and it was more exciting imo.

if floyd cleans out 147 then things change. but at this point he hasnt accomplished the reign that Pernell had

Oh yeah? Well, you got lit up by Omar. Pwned.

Back