Whitaker on Pros vs Joes

Anybody think Bob Sapp was a little hasty in there with guys that weighed like 200 pounds less than him and had no experience. Punchin people in the back of the head n shit....?

Considering Sapp has the skill level of a legless millipede, I'm not the least bit surprised.

Jame Toney would rule this show. I can't see him taking it easy on the Joes either.

Comon ya ***got biiitch !

If i was a Joe i would run right out of the ring if i was up against Toney.

sweet pea destroyed them in the sparring, but that event in OT is retarded. I dont think he was allowed to punch, so they could just go in and go tap tap tap tap tap. Fun seeing him toy with them though.

and toney would be the star of spike tv if he were on that show and would probably warrent his own reality show. His trash talk would set new standards for spike.

Toney would be TEH SHIT on that show! Too many of the Pros they put on have no personality and then go too easy on the Joes. Toney is perfect: mean as hell, trash talks and would pwn them while humiliating them.

Read my sig...i get the feeling JT would be screaming something very similar to this.

They need to get James Toney on that show, the fear he would invoke on the Joes would be priceless.

LOL its seems unanimous. James Toney on Pros vs Joes would fucking be awesome. I really can't think of anyone better.

Back