While Conor is Tweeting, Aldo is...

5,623 @Mortal Wombat

Why do you people have to make everything homosexual?

Suspect.
You people? I'm offended and reporting you for discrimination . See I'm joking and I'm not a cunt who takes offense at everything. If all you're here to do is be the mods little bitch you should seriously fuck off

Last edited:
You people? I'm offended and reporting you for discrimination . See I'm joking and I'm not a cunt who takes offense at everything. If all you're here to do is be the mods little bitch you should seriously fuck off
In prison his the dude that runs for the red button and goes to the protection wing with all the pedos. Even scum dont like him. Mods dont like little dibba dobbaz too. No one does.

Jose is thinking about other stuff than the sport of mma and he is just pretty much fighting his way out of the sport. I am happy for him, its a smart decision and I really hope he doesnt step into that ufc cage again once his contract is up.

Aldo is highly regarded in his country and among his peers. Says alot about his legacy.

Ok
What about this?

Good Aldo thread but McGregor didn’t need to be mentioned

What about this? ...

(McGregor retarted fan mod activated)

It was a fluke...
Oh he was to angry... Conor got into his head. he was to motivated, but he has learned.
In a rematch he would never fall for that again and destroy conor.

A not too much not to little motivated Aldo would destroy conor

bla bla bla bla

In prison his the dude that runs for the red button and goes to the protection wing with all the pedos. Even scum dont like him. Mods dont like little dibba dobbaz too. No one does.
Report me then. I don't care if you do, makes no difference to me.

What does it matter to you who I report? It makes no difference to you, you fool.

And I am not going to fuck off.

;)

lol Dude says he doesnt care and proceeds to care!

were you debating with that cunt touch of death?

He insults me on private message then ignored me after (coward) lol

The wee guy is the definition of a triggered little ballbag.

He demanded to see a photo of my little boy so you might be right!

Back