While Conor is Tweeting, Aldo is...

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Children of social project are inspired by José Aldo and other beasts (Photo: Divulgação)

Inaugurated in August last year, in the district of Flamengo, in Rio de Janeiro, José Aldo School of Fights has provided much more than free classes for children and adolescents in the region. Every day, from Monday to Friday, students of the social project have the privilege of being alongside great martial artists, such as former UFC champion José Aldo.

Preparing for the next challenge, against Alexander Volkanovski on May 11 by UFC Rio 10, Aldo does much of his training at the Upper Arena, where the activities of the School of Fights take place.

"I've always dreamed of giving back some of what life has brought me. I came from social projects and only became who I am because I had people who believed in me and gave me opportunities. Today these kids are having a great opportunity, which is to train here in CT, with great teachers, watching closely professional fighters who have changed their lives for a lot better through the sport. I love to see the kids training and I always hope to inspire them," said Aldo.

In addition to José Aldo, other illustrious athletes such as Dudu Dantas, Bellator, Poliana Botelho, Ketlen Vieira and Léo Santos of the UFC also often appear there.

Champion of the second edition of TUF Brasil, Léo Santos, who is also preparing to climb to the cage of UFC Stockholm, on June 1, bets on this proximity of students with professional fighters.

"In my opinion, there's nothing more important than these children knowing that their dreams can come true."

Registration for the José Aldo School of Fights can be done Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm at the Upper Arena (Bibiano Pereira da Rocha Street, 2-A, Morro Azul, access via Paulo VI Street). More information at (21) 3826-2078.

--Tatame

*While Conor is raping

Aldo is 1000x the man Cocainor is.

Yes... but the real question is, was it 13 seconds, or was it 12?

The district of Flamengo ...............where the competitions a little easier ;)

He's building the next Chute Boxe academy. #ThugLife

I wonder what would happen to a kid if they took a full power liver shot from Aldo.

Even a positive Jose Aldo thread has to involve Conor in it??

<{walkerwhut}>

I thought he pulled out of the Volk fight?

Great to see, hopefully there are more schools in the future. War Jose.

True legend
inspiration to the kids

Ok
What about this?

Good Aldo thread but McGregor didn’t need to be mentioned

Aldo is pure class. Awesome guy and legendary fighter

Children of social project are inspired by José Aldo and other beasts (Photo: Divulgação)

Inaugurated in August last year, in the district of Flamengo, in Rio de Janeiro, José Aldo School of Fights has provided much more than free classes for children and adolescents in the region. Every day, from Monday to Friday, students of the social project have the privilege of being alongside great martial artists, such as former UFC champion José Aldo.

Preparing for the next challenge, against Alexander Volkanovski on May 11 by UFC Rio 10, Aldo does much of his training at the Upper Arena, where the activities of the School of Fights take place.

"I've always dreamed of giving back some of what life has brought me. I came from social projects and only became who I am because I had people who believed in me and gave me opportunities. Today these kids are having a great opportunity, which is to train here in CT, with great teachers, watching closely professional fighters who have changed their lives for a lot better through the sport. I love to see the kids training and I always hope to inspire them," said Aldo.

In addition to José Aldo, other illustrious athletes such as Dudu Dantas, Bellator, Poliana Botelho, Ketlen Vieira and Léo Santos of the UFC also often appear there.

Champion of the second edition of TUF Brasil, Léo Santos, who is also preparing to climb to the cage of UFC Stockholm, on June 1, bets on this proximity of students with professional fighters.

"In my opinion, there's nothing more important than these children knowing that their dreams can come true."

Registration for the José Aldo School of Fights can be done Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm at the Upper Arena (Bibiano Pereira da Rocha Street, 2-A, Morro Azul, access via Paulo VI Street). More information at (21) 3826-2078.

--Tatame

Kudos to Aldo for this initiative, and also to you for reporting it.

Next time choose a less clickbait title please.

That's nice. MMA needs more heroes and fewer assholes.

Back