While Conor is selling whiskey

Wasnt Khabib in Africa digging wells or some shit?

900 million rubles is how much? Bout tree fitty in dollars? Someone help me out here.

While Conor's selling whiskey, Putin is robbing Russian taxpayers to make a gym for Khabib's guys.
UFC also (over)paying them millions.
USA sponsor of Dagestan.

Last edited:
#Proper12Bless #MadBackwardsCunt

I would criticize this but Putin has a track record of taking out those who disagree with him

Part of the whiskey sales goes to charity

Conor giving his own money away, not someone else's in his name

Khabib is getting it named after him, he’s doing little to no work.
Mcgregor is using P12 money to help firefighters(hero’s) and is building homes for the homeless, you know the guys Khabib laughed at

Homeless are a Western problem these days. Zero homeless where Khabib is from. Family takes care of that. Same could be said of Italy. In America and England your parents kick you out of the house. Khabib HAS to live with his parents.

Millions of Americans live in the parking lots of Walmart. My local Walmart needs its own zip code because of all the families living in the parking lot. Sad. If you

Homeless are a Western problem these days. Zero homeless where Khabib is from. Family takes care of that. Same could be said of Italy. In America and England your parents kick you out of the house. Khabib HAS to live with his parents.

Millions of Americans live in the parking lots of Walmart. My local Walmart needs its own zip code because of all the families living in the parking lot. Sad. If you

Lmao. This reminds of the comment that Iranian President once made about how there’s no gays in the country.

Conor is gutter trash and his true personality has shown itself with the rape allegations, physical confrontations with the general public, bus wrecking, phone smashing, social media narcissism, ad infinitum.
Great fighter, general skid of a human being.

Outside of his religious extremism and questionable ties, Khabib seems to be a generally normal human being.

You're comparing whiskey and vodka sir!

Edit - Conor's acts of generosity seem to be motivated by the smell of publicity.

I knew some Khabib dick sucker would say this, lol.

You realise ‘allegations’ mean jack shit right?

Back