While Conor is selling whiskey

to pad his own pockets, Khabib is getting a school named after him and 900 million dollars from Putin for the school. How cool is that? I did search and did not see and thread on this. Please delete if this is redundant.

"https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/6/...-school-dagestan-khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-news"
lol you're off by a few zeros

OvgxTtF.png

Why does OP give credit to Khabib tho? he literally did nothing, Putin is the one who did it...His name is just gonna be plastered on the wall.

Now if Khabib were to make a school using his own money, then yes...Khabib deserves credit.
{<redford}

lol at this fucking moron that doesnt know rubles=/=dollars and couldnt even get the figure right 900=/=600

So it will be an all boys school? Will Khabib join them for the post wrestling showers?
wjk2gCx_NzU.jpg

School must have very nice towels with that kind of money
<{yahyou}>

My bad. Only a mere 9 million. I will edit the amount.

Why does OP give credit to Khabib tho? he literally did nothing, Putin is the one who did it...His name is just gonna be plastered on the wall.

Now if Khabib were to make a school using his own money, then yes...Khabib deserves credit.

Harsh. Do you think this would have happened if it were not for Khabib? Movie stars, other athletes, amongst other do this all the time.

But you guys continue to miss the point. Fine with me. Don't give a...

Khabib is getting it named after him, he’s doing little to no work.
Mcgregor is using P12 money to help firefighters(hero’s) and is building homes for the homeless, you know the guys Khabib laughed at

Are you saying Conor is doing more for his community than Khabib? If so I am happy to hear it.

Harsh. Do you think this would have happened if it were not for Khabib? Movie stars, other athletes, amongst other do this all the time.

But you guys continue to miss the point. Fine with me. Don't give a...
Did Khabib campaigned for this? Or did Putin, being a slick politician, decide to use khabibs name to build a school in daegastan which would win political points with Dagestani people?

Just because a politician decided to exploit a rich/famous person's name in order for a good deed like building a school to get more attention...doesn't mean the famous person should get credit...
I mean its good that it happen but its clear that the famous person, in this case khabib, did nothing.

Youre right in the sense that putin would have never done this if Khabib didnt exist to exploit his name for attention...but like I said I don't really give credit for that.

lol at this fucking moron that doesnt know rubles=/=dollars and couldnt even get the figure right 900=/=600

LOL at this moron who doesn't/couldn't use an apostrophe. I hope you're not American or English is your first language. Otherwise you are more ignorant than I originally thought. And yes, I don't know anything about rubles. I do now know that rubles are 1.5% of dollars.

LOL at this moron who doesn't/couldn't use an apostrophe. I hope you're not American or English is your first language. Otherwise you are more ignorant than I originally thought. And yes, I don't know anything about rubles. I do now know that rubles are 1.5% of dollars.
Wow...did you truly just go there? Bringing up apostrophes...on a karate forum....? Really? Are you seriously that embarrassed by the responses to your dogshit thread?

This may be the most embarassing thing I have ever witnessed.

And you fcking rubles retard. And it is not the most embarrassing thing you have witnessed (look down). I'm done with ya. You can continue to say contradictory crap. I'm out.

Conor is literally building homes for the homeless out of his own pocket.

This thread is retarded.

To be clear, the money from isn’t from Putin’s personal bank account. He’s paying with Russian government monies.

Conor is gutter trash and his true personality has shown itself with the rape allegations, physical confrontations with the general public, bus wrecking, phone smashing, social media narcissism, ad infinitum.
Great fighter, general skid of a human being.

Outside of his religious extremism and questionable ties, Khabib seems to be a generally normal human being.

You're comparing whiskey and vodka sir!

Edit - Conor's acts of generosity seem to be motivated by the smell of publicity.

Khabib having schools named after him... while Mcgregor is trying to promote Bieber vs Cruise and a fight with Marky Mark and the Funky bunch.

Wow...did you truly just go there? Bringing up apostrophes...on a karate forum....? Really? Are you seriously that embarrassed by the responses to your dogshit thread?

This may be the most embarassing thing I have ever witnessed.

This just in. This is now a Karate forum. No wrestling or grappling of any kind (Sambo included) can be talked about...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back