Which UFC game do you recommend?

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
I'm torn between UFC 2 and Undisputed 3.

I don't plan on using either for online play, mainly for career mode.

Undisputed 3

The best one from them all including the shitty ea ones

if you are decent at video games than get the EA games

It actually requires skill tho so you might understand why people dislike it

Another reason to not get Undisputed 3 is cause of the roster. Don't you wanna use the newest best fighters? Gotta get EA

UFC 2 is not too bad once you get past the spam clicking fiasco

Older gen: UFC Undisputed 3, Undisputed 2010 (if you dont update it, they nerfed the career mode), EA MMA would be decent if they had left up the servers

Much older gen: Sudden Impact you got to play as supercharacter Mask

Best MMA game I've encountered so far (in terms of fun and depth of story)- Def Jam: Fight for NY

I dont have this gen console so I cant speak of the new EA UFC games.

Hands down undisputed 3. While the roster on the EA games were nice, it doesn't quite feel as organic and fluid as THQs version does. You really feel like you're in there.

Older gen: UFC Undisputed 3, Undisputed 2010 (if you dont update it, they nerfed the career mode), EA MMA would be decent if they had left up the servers

Much older gen: Sudden Impact you got to play as supercharacter Mask

Best MMA game I've encountered so far (in terms of fun and depth of story)- Def Jam: Fight for NY

I dont have this gen console so I cant speak of the new EA UFC games.
lol havent played Def Jam in years, youre missing Pride FC from your list tho!

sRqcRIL.jpg

ufcmonopoly_zps08fc2f50.png

I'm torn between UFC 2 and Undisputed 3.

I don't plan on using either for online play, mainly for career mode.
i recently purchased ufc 2 and i have to recommend passing on it. it's fun for a while but for the money there are waaay better games out there.
i do recommend going out and buying uncharted 4. really good game.

Undisputed 3 was great. Had really fun gameplay and a lot of things the newer games does not have. It isn't perfect but it's the most fun I've had playing a MMA game. Its not like I hate EA ufc I have 1 and 2 and have had lots of fun aswell.

The Dreamcast one was actually bad-ass back in the day.

_-UFC%20UK%20dreamcast%20box.jpg

It introduced me to MMA. I also thought Randleman was the GOAT because he was the most jacked.

Last edited:
lol havent played Def Jam in years, youre missing Pride FC from your list tho!

I never had that one :( I can only comment on games I've played. I hear there is a wrestling game from years ago that is a better MMA game, but I havent come across that one yet either.

I actually got the Xbox360 for Def Jam:Icon because I liked DJ:FFNY so much. Imagine my surprise and disappointment...

I like EA Sports MMA (not the new UFC ones) and Undisputed 3.

I play the shit out of ufc 2 only game I play. Figure it out, I've played them all and they get better in little ways every generation.

Back