Which UFC game do you recommend?

I'm torn between UFC 2 and Undisputed 3.

I don't plan on using either for online play, mainly for career mode.

The best UFC game is Touchbutt. This game is sponsored by UFC fighters and therefore counts as a UFC game. A delectable piece of manner like Gunnar would make for a most ideal partner in this game.

On gameplay it's Undisputed 3 and it ain't even close.

I liked the one that had Lesnar on the cover the most. Fight night was my go to though.

Undisputed 3 has a really fun feature where you can make your own events. It's fun because if you search YouTube you can find a glitch in the game that allows you to make fights between fighters of different divisions. It's pretty funny- you can make a fight like DJ vs Struve.

sRqcRIL.jpg

ufcmonopoly_zps08fc2f50.png

Cant stop laughing at this hahahahaha!

Definitely. Lol this game was still like 40 dollars six months ago or something but it's worth every penny.
Absolutely. Amazing game. Loved the event and Pride modes. The grappling on EA UFC is fucking amateur when compared to U3. EA has glitch ass striking as well, too much spamming of attacks. Also en wrestlers have spinning heel kicks and strikers have slams lol. Great looking game but ridiculous. Very arcadey.

EA UFC 2 is best followed by undisputed 3. People shit on UFC 2 because of the big learning curve and how people spam the clinch and spinning shit but if you spend enough time getting to know how to avoid that shit its really fun. By far the most realistic and biggest roster

Absolutely. Amazing game. Loved the event and Pride modes. The grappling on EA UFC is fucking amateur when compared to U3. EA has glitch ass striking as well, too much spamming of attacks. Also en wrestlers have spinning heel kicks and strikers have slams lol. Great looking game but ridiculous. Very arcadey.
Yeah I don't own a new gen system (technically I have a Wii u though but don't really count that) but I played both the new games several times at friend houses and such.

They're a lot of fun to a point but U3 is way better in game play, variety, and just overall in my opinion. You can take way too many "clean" shots in ea2.

Pride mode, event making, defending the belt as many times as possible - just a way better game. As a matter of fact I think I'll play a little tonight.

Undisputed 3, anyone that tells you different likely sold their little peckers to the devil at some point. :p

Yeah I don't own a new gen system (technically I have a Wii u though but don't really count that) but I played both the new games several times at friend houses and such.

They're a lot of fun to a point but U3 is way better in game play, variety, and just overall in my opinion. You can take way too many "clean" shots in ea2.

Pride mode, event making, defending the belt as many times as possible - just a way better game. As a matter of fact I think I'll play a little tonight.
Agreed. There is almost no one shot KO's in EA UFC 2 either.

Still gassed over my one punch KO on Cerrone in Undisputed 3, I watch that shit every couple weeks. Love the highlight reel mode.

Back