Which UFC fighter suffered the most concussive losses?

And just think, if he didn't bitch out and start doing horrible pawldcasses and cawlmedy, Brengal Squad could have gone for this record and probably uncharacteristically achieved it.

Keith Jardine went like 0-5 then went to draw with Mousasi
Common misconception <DisgustingHHH> (it was actually a majority draw (since one judge voted for him, and 2 others scored it a draw because of that illegal upckick in the first round))

Plus Jardine won 2 fights before the Gegard fight, one of them against future Bellator veteran Francisco "Kiko" France, so this post is clearly a smear campaign against my boy

Anyway, our venerable Sherdog judges scored the fight for Moose, and that's all that really matters in the end
Gegard Mousasi vs. Keith Jardine
Round 1
Jardine lunges with a leg kick that lands. He follows with a kick to the body that sneaks under Mousasi's guard. Mousasi looking to counter, rotating his upper body. They clinch against the fence and Mousasi smacks Jardine with a knee on the break. Jardine lungs for a single-leg takedown, but Mousasi defends. "The Dean of Mean" drives him into the fence, and Mousasi drills him with elbows to the side of the head. Jardine is relentless in pursuit of the takedown, and finally puts Mousasi down. Mousasi turns his back and scrambles to his knees. He makes it back to his feet, but Jardine drives him to the canvas again. Mousasi works his way up, and unloads a flurry on Jardine. The Dream champ rips the UFC vet with hooks and uppercuts, forcing him to turn his back and retreat. Jardine stumbles backward and regains his senses, and slams Mousasi to the mat. Jardine postures, and Mousasi cracks him with an illegal upkick, and forces referee Mike Beltran to call a halt to the action to allow Jardine to recover. Beltran deducts a point from Mousasi for the foul, and the bout restarts. Mousasi lunges with two hooks that graze Jardine. Mousasi lands two more hooks, and follows with two leg kicks at the horn.

Jordan Breen scores the round 9-9
Mike Fridley scores the round 10-8 Jardine
Mike Whitman scores the round 10-9 Jardine

Round 2
The pair trade outside low kicks to start the round. Mousasi continues to stalk Jardine, attacking the legs and body with kicks. Jardine crashes with an overhand right, and Mousasi responds with another tough outside thigh kick. Mousasi lands his right hand, and Jardine lunges forward for a kneetap, but is shrugged off. He drives for a double-leg, and puts Mousasi on the mat again. "The Dreamcatcher" manages to gets back to his feet, and he tags Jardine with a right and a left hook. They exchange, and Mousasi clips Jardine with a left hook that sends him sprawling across the cage. Mousasi rushes him, and Jardine drops for a takedown, and is able to get it with 45 seconds to go in the round. Mousasi gets back up quickly. He stalks Jardine, but can't land clean before the round ends.

Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 Mousasi
Mike Fridley scores the round 10-9 Mousasi
Mike Whitman scores the round 10-9 Mousasi

Round 3
A left hook and a knee lands for Mousasi, but Jardine gets clipped in the groin, prompting Mike Beltran to give him a brief respite. A Mousasi flurry scores, prompting Jardine to shoot for a takedown. Mousasi defends with an overhook, and elbows Jardine in the head. Mousasi notches a takedown of his own, and wrenches onto a guillotine. Jardine fights to his feet, and manages to extricate himself. "The Dreamcatcher" puts him right back on the mat on the other side of the cage. Mousasi manages to get the back momentarily, but Jardine shakes him free and dives for a takedown of his own. Mousasi frees himself, and they restart standing. A Mousasi overhand right lands hard, and he looks for a takedown. Jardine counters with a farside kimura, but Mousasi defends, and moves into side control where he locks up a kimura of his own for a moment. Mousasi punches away, and Jardine locks up a loose armbar that Mousasi is forced to defend until the bell.

Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 Mousasi (29-27 Mousasi)
Mike Fridley scores the round 10-9 Mousasi (28-28 Draw)
Mike Whitman scores the round 10-9 Mousasi (29-28 Mousasi)

Official scores: Judge Luis Cobian scores the bout 29-27, while judges Abe Belardo and Lester Griffin have it 28-28, a draw. The bout is a majority draw.

... and 2 of those 5 losses were split/majority draws, plus a pretty damn close unanimous decision loss to Rampage Jackson

So as a Mousasi apologist, I see this as a total win
Witness these various MMA media scores:
MEDIA SCORES
MMAJunkie.com
Mousasi
Ben Fowlkes
MMAFighting.com
Mousasi
Jordan Breen
Sherdog.com
Mousasi
Mike Whitman
Sherdog.com
Mousasi
Mike Fridley
Sherdog.com
DRAW
http://mmadecisions.com/decision/2515/Gegard-Mousasi-vs-Keith-Jardine

Tsss tss tss, that Abe Belardo judge, giving the second round to Jardine... I thought that this boy was alright since he was the only judge who gave the Leonard Garcia vs Chan Sung Jung fight to the Korean Zombie, while his smoothbrain colleagues scored the bout for Garcia, but I was wrong, that boy ain't right.

War Mousasi, Moose MW GOAT, UFC=UFIGHTCHEAP, Pink Goof, yada yada yada

Bigfoot Silva seemed to die a lot towards the end of his UFC run but some of those concussive losses were definitely after he left

This is the winning answer. The end of his UFC run was him getting KO'd in the first round like 6 times, and he's just continued getting KO'd for like another 10 fights since then.
Yeah its just really sad at this point, these orgs need to stop booking him, and anyone in his corner is shameless and doesn't care about him. He's lost 15 fights on a row and all of them he has got his head smashed in

The problem is, is that Bigfoot is so slow, he is unbelievably slow now, he moves like a oil tanker and he just can't get out of the way of any shots, he is a punching bag. He was quite slow in his prime but these days he can barely even move and its just depressing, someone needs to put a stop to it. I would bet anyone that a average WW would beat the absolute snot out of him, he can't even move. Someone needs to put a stop to it

I hate to speak ill of one of our own but all of Todd Duffee's KO losses have been pretty brutal.

Many of the fighters who have had at least 30 fights appear to have a smattering of k.o losses and of course, the HW div seems to have some of the very worst.

With obvious contenders for CTE, such as Overeem and his years of (t)ko losses, aswell as Arlovski's period of brain scrambling, I've come to the conclusion that in the UFC alone, one man stands out for me.

Stefan Struve.

He suffered 12 losses in the UFC, 8 of which were (t)ko finishes.

Tuivasa.
Rothwell.
Volkov.
Overeem.
Hunt.
Browne.
Nelson.
Junior DS.

These are big hard hitters.

Has any other fighter suffered such an accumulation of brain damaging shots and if so, who?

Overeem may well have suffered more. Hard to tell.

Volkov.
Jairzinho.
Blaydes.
Ngannou.
Stipe.
Rothwell.
Browne.
Bigfoot.

Cumatively, I don't know who is worse off.

There must surely be some LHW or MW fighters who lb for lb has close to this list.

**EDIT** within the UFC alone
It amazes me how articulate and composed Reem is inspite of his many knockouts.

Dude could be a public speaker

TJ Waldburger if I remember correctly had 2 fights where he was knocked out so bad that he left in a stretcher and then a 3rd time he needed a stretcher was when he passed out trying to cut weight

That's A level concussion right there

Bigfoot Silva, he has been knocked out so many times, its really sad.

He is 1-15 in his last 16 fights if you also include the boxing and kickboxing and BKFC fights as well as all his MMA fights. And 99% of them he has been finished brutally.

But it gets worse.... there is no signs of him slowing down, he just announced that he is not retiring before his last fight and has many more years left. The guy needs saving from himself, its gonna end really badly.
He's going to find a way to get the Ngannou fight in PFL for that 2 mil paycheck.

Overeem. The guy never lost a decision in the UFC and has been KO'd 19 times in total if you count his kickboxing fights. It's amazing that even after all that damage he's still well spoken and lucid and was a top ranked fighter for over a decade.

30ayhcw_medium.gif

tumblr_m67pd9P1VH1ry1rm7o1_r1_250.gif

Liddel end of carrer it's very sad.

Arlovski got KOd by:

Stipe
Overeem
Ngannou
Sergei Kharitonov
Fedor
Brett Rogers
Timmeh
Rizzo