Which UFC fighter suffered the most concussive losses?

samuelsoncast

Professional Farter
@purple
Reaction score
Many of the fighters who have had at least 30 fights appear to have a smattering of k.o losses and of course, the HW div seems to have some of the very worst.

With obvious contenders for CTE, such as Overeem and his years of (t)ko losses, aswell as Arlovski's period of brain scrambling, I've come to the conclusion that in the UFC alone, one man stands out for me.

Stefan Struve.

He suffered 12 losses in the UFC, 8 of which were (t)ko finishes.

Tuivasa.
Rothwell.
Volkov.
Overeem.
Hunt.
Browne.
Nelson.
Junior DS.

These are big hard hitters.

Has any other fighter suffered such an accumulation of brain damaging shots and if so, who?

Overeem may well have suffered more. Hard to tell.

Volkov.
Jairzinho.
Blaydes.
Ngannou.
Stipe.
Rothwell.
Browne.
Bigfoot.

Cumatively, I don't know who is worse off.

There must surely be some LHW or MW fighters who lb for lb has close to this list.

**EDIT** within the UFC alone

Last edited:
Bigfoot Silva, he has been knocked out so many times, its really sad.

He is 1-15 in his last 16 fights if you also include the boxing and kickboxing and BKFC fights as well as all his MMA fights. And 99% of them he has been finished brutally.

But it gets worse.... there is no signs of him slowing down, he just announced that he is not retiring before his last fight and has many more years left. The guy needs saving from himself, its gonna end really badly.

Keith Jardine went like 0-5 then went to draw with Mousasi

He is 1-15 in his last 16 fights if you also include the boxing and kickboxing and BKFC fights as well as all his MMA fights. And 99% of them he has been finished brutally.

But it gets worse.... there is no signs of him slowing down, he just announced that he is not retiring before his last fight and has many more years left. The guy needs saving from himself, its gonna end really badly.

/Thread. Though many will be happy to hear Greg Hardy is chasing Bigfoot's record

Struve's (excuse me, "Sutoruvu's") jaw after the Hunt KO:

BEdXu1eCIAELrGo.jpg_large.jpg

Most consecutive losses or most consecutive "winless" ?

Depending on exact terms I think you are looking at

BJ Penn
Sam Alvey
Cowboy or
Tito

Most total losses might be Jim Miller at this point. Edit: Jeremy Stephens with 18 Ls

I came to say Big Foot too. Only a matter of time before he’s eating out of a straw.

This is the winning answer. The end of his UFC run was him getting KO'd in the first round like 6 times, and he's just continued getting KO'd for like another 10 fights since then.

Back