Which TUF winner are you more excited to see in the UFC?

Pychu666

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Colton Smith vs Robert Whittaker?

Whittaker for me. I really don't want more of these wrestlers/grinders like Smith.

imo neither will have much ufc success, but smith is the better of the two.

why no love for parke?

Whittaker by far, unless you mean who I want to see get smashed.

imo neither will have much ufc success, but smith is the better of the two.

why no love for parke?

Parke is the same type grinder that i don't wanna see. Cool guy though. I wanted Fletcher to win more, but hey, grinding to a decision is the new KO.

I think Whittaker can do some good fights, his style is entertaining and he's so young, who know what is he gonna do with his potential.

And lastly, I want to see Colton get KTFO'd. Someday maybe.

Whitaker, of course. Is there even a question?

I like Whittaker. We have enough American wrestlers already.

Oddly enough, id most like to see Ricci and Fletcher more than the two winners. Whitaker though, looks very exciting.

Whiittaker has the much higher upside due to his atheticism, but their success, as with any TUF champ, will largely be based on whom they are matched up against.

I'd be the most excited for Freakshow. Not necessarily because of skills, but there's more to excitement than that. And honestly, none of the competitors of this years TUF's looks to be particularly huge prospects.

Whittaker has way more potential since he's only like 20 years old. Colton is already pretty much what he's going to be.

Whittaker much more exciting too.

I'd be the most excited for Freakshow. Not necessarily because of skills, but there's more to excitement than that. And honestly, none of the competitors of this years TUF's looks to be particularly huge prospects.

I dunno. Whitaker struck me as young and hungry. I'm with you on Freakshow tho.

Colton pretty much shut down Ricci everywhere. He beat him to the punch (and leg kicks) every time. And he didn't just lay and pray. Not sure that he's just another wrestler who can't evolve.

Back