Which store have the Faster delivery?

I'd check with Cageside. Boomer seems to get stuff out pretty quick. Just call or email him and he should be able to get you an answer.....

Of the bigger name sites, all seem to have their processes in place to get them out ASAP as long as the stuff is in stock. However the bigger problems I find are the postal carriers. Once it is out of the store's hands, it's into the postal system.

I've found that the US seem to be quick so the question, how good is the mexican postal system?

that's weird i noticed that Canada post is good for shipping in Canada, but as soon as it gets into the usps's hands all of a sudden everything comes to a stand still i don't know if it's customs, but it's like shipping into a black hole. all the big shipping companies (dhl, fedex, ups etc.) can get stuff cross border quickly compared to postal so i would recommend talking to whomever your buying from and find out how they are shipping

Thngs take 2-3 days from Huntington beach CA to Ontario Canada. I cant complain with how GREAT budo videos is. Since I will for ever support Budo Videos.

CagesideMMA. Boomer will get your gear to you right quick.

Gotta mention Budovideos FedEx for int'l orders. Probably the fastest shipping internationally, and not that expensive compared to other sites int'l express shipping options.

Back