Which Sherdogger would you want to have your back in a fight?

I think you guys are probably all a bunch of pussies. I'll take my chances alone.

Dude! WTF?!

shmidt-grossed-out.gif
Lmao @ this can. Calls everyone pussies then gags at the thought of toe nails. What a try hard.

Lmao @ this can. Calls everyone pussies then gags at the thought of toe nails. What a try hard.

Speaking of try hards, I think you're over simplifying things a bit. It's not so much the thought of toenails as it is the SIGHT of long, gnarled, crusty, fungus covered ones.

Did you not see the pic that quote was directed at? That shit's disgusting man.

BTW, I called everyone pussies as a term of endearment. Like when you get to be good friends with someone and then relentlessly insult them, but in a loving way.

Fuck you, pussy! You're just upset that no one picked you to have their back.

I <3 U

It would have been El Chapo that guy could debate his way to a victory in any situation

@Jermei @Lethal @Bobby Digital @Jack Handy jr @Zer @Gene Tunney @HELMER is my posse. We straight rollin' on fools. Chrome to the dome sons.

Dream Team right here.

oh yeah!

i call Patrick Ewing!

HELMER, I think he will talk to both parties to not fight and have a beer together

that's plan a, b, and c

but if circumstances demand

even the helmer can get gully

Helmer is the baddest mf'er in this thread.

^ this guy knows what's up! ^

eIOM9Aa_zpsqyurowpn.gif

Well look at that post/like ratio. Mean and sexy at the same time, can't ignore it.

i try my best!

Last edited:
Anyone with a join date of before 2007 and less than 1k posts! Theyve been in the shit! You guys dont know what it was like back then! Josh Gross, and LHKs were everywhere. You dont know what it was like a in a pre GG/ CC KO world!

Wait what about Josh Barnett

Isn't he on Sherdog?

I volunteer to fight Barnett. To remind him that those who were here when he single handedly took down Affliction still remember.

After fighting Josh you guys can collect what's left of my corpse.

It's amazing that you guys can keep up with who is posting what.

Speaking of try hards, I think you're over simplifying things a bit. It's not so much the thought of toenails as it is the SIGHT of long, gnarled, crusty, fungus covered ones.

Did you not see the pic that quote was directed at? That shit's disgusting man.

BTW, I called everyone pussies as a term of endearment. Like when you get to be good friends with someone and then relentlessly insult them, but in a loving way.

Fuck you, pussy! You're just upset that no one picked you to have their back.

I <3 U

One time I went to Hometown Buffet and there was this guy wearing sandals. Disgusting. I couldn't eat potato chips for a couple of weeks.

Peterandjia if he actually exist. I imagine he has no human like emotions or quarrels about fighting dirty. He's the kind of guy who would get naked and lather himself up in oils to prevent opponents from getting a solid grip. No one wants to fight that.

He's a total boss like that

Why do people keep using pussy as a bad word in
Peterandjia if he actually exist. I imagine he has no human like emotions or quarrels about fighting dirty. He's the kind of guy who would get naked and lather himself up in oils to prevent opponents from getting a solid grip. No one wants to fight that.

He's a total boss like that

greased-up-deaf-guy-2.png

Why do people keep using pussy as a bad word in

greased-up-deaf-guy-2.png

I was thinking of the scene in Bronson where Tom Hardy gets his hostage guard to rub butter all over his nekkid body before fighting 12 guards

mqdefault.jpg

Fucking amazing

Back