Which Sherdogger would you want to have your back in a fight?

This exact thread was made back in October and for some reason I got banned by Cool Hand Luke for saying Nostromo.

Only by the grace of God was I unbanned by a glitch in the matrix (ie the great sherdog rebirth of December 2015).

Long story short, this time I'm picking Cool Hand Luke to have my back in a fight, because he's cool (hence his name).

I don't know what anybody is worth in an actual fight. So Steven Seagal. I know he lurks.

Arm Barbarian, I can only assume he represents his name well.

Pain Bringer, Skombolis, Bad Seed

Last edited:
Barfight? Just
[video]

Ok, and maybe the guy that punched the retarded kid at Sam's Club for stealing his pizza. You know that guy isn't going to hesitate to hurt someone. haha.

Barfight? Just
[video]

Ok, and maybe the guy that punched the retarded kid at Sam's Club for stealing his pizza. You know that guy isn't going to hesitate to hurt someone. haha.

He was the hero we needed but not the hero we deserved. Sherdog wasn't ready imo.

This is going to turn into a personality quest purdy quick innit.

I know Dep would out challenge everyone in terms of phraseology in my honour. And proper nut them with his gigantic bald head.

Joe Rogan. His TRT rage probably makes him a force combined with his TKD.
Plus he drank his own urine, and i've mostly only heard of elite fighters doing that (JMM, Machida)

Iron

haha, indeed it wasn't.

e37cf1.png
09cd2a.png

Back